Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

Those are some real weird tweets by her. Hopefully they get rid of her cause she's annoying as ****. She's screaming for attention and dying to be a celeb. Cancel that ***** asap.

I'll never understand how Chrissy Teigen commands so much attention on social media. Her and Curry's wife... what do they do exactly? She's nowhere near Tyra Banks, Bundchen in the modeling game. Her husband is a really overrated artist. That guy is a background singer for Tevin Campbell at best if he was in that era.

With all that said, is everyone who was associated with Epstein guilty by association? If I was a rich celebrity I'd probably go to the scumbag parties too. Even the high school parties I went to had some slimeballs in attendance. You kept it cordial but kept your distance. I don't agree with the witch hunts on everyone listed on the dossier.
Chrissy is the worlds most famous beard

I'll never understand how Chrissy Teigen commands so much attention on social media. Her and Curry's wife... what do they do exactly? She's nowhere near Tyra Banks, Bundchen in the modeling game. Her husband is a really overrated artist. That guy is a background singer for Tevin Campbell at best if he was in that era.

With all that said, is everyone who was associated with Epstein guilty by association? If I was a rich celebrity I'd probably go to the scumbag parties too. Even the high school parties I went to had some slimeballs in attendance. You kept it cordial but kept your distance. I don't agree with the witch hunts on everyone listed on the dossier.
Ever since Kraft gave her that pass she somehow bypassed everybody . Shes nice looking and all I cant deny that .

00epgates1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg

if that party was all about relations
with under age girls
then yes
guilty by association

Broeksmit, Gambino, Bowers - Suicide - Deutsche Bank

Justice Kennedy, Brett Kavanaugh - Justin Kennedy - Deutsche Bank

Acosta, Barr, Starr, Dershowitz, Kirkland & Ellis - Ghislane, Epstein - Deutsche Bank

That’s just the surface. 3 threads to pull on. Intersection between courts, financial institutions, family, and politics.

It’s all there.

So the lawyer’s who got put on the case son and husband were killed? Yeah, that’s not suspicious at all.

Back
Top Bottom