Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

Brunel-2-e1608213071981.png

Modeling agent Jean Luc Brunel charged with rape of a minor in Jeffrey Epstein probe
Brunel "is suspected of having committed acts of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment on various minors," said Paris Prosecutor Remy Heitz.

Dec. 19, 2020, 9:46 AM CST
By Nancy Ing and Isobel van Hagen
PARIS — A modeling agent who is suspected of organizing the "accommodation of young girls or young women on behalf of Jeffrey Epstein" has been charged with the rape of minors, a French prosecutor said Saturday.
Jean Luc Brunel was arrested as part of an ongoing investigation on Wednesday at Charles de Gaulle airport as he was preparing to take a flight to Senegal.

Brunel-2-e1608213071981.png

Modeling agent Jean Luc Brunel charged with rape of a minor in Jeffrey Epstein probe
Brunel "is suspected of having committed acts of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment on various minors," said Paris Prosecutor Remy Heitz.

Dec. 19, 2020, 9:46 AM CST
By Nancy Ing and Isobel van Hagen
PARIS — A modeling agent who is suspected of organizing the "accommodation of young girls or young women on behalf of Jeffrey Epstein" has been charged with the rape of minors, a French prosecutor said Saturday.
Jean Luc Brunel was arrested as part of an ongoing investigation on Wednesday at Charles de Gaulle airport as he was preparing to take a flight to Senegal.

This thread from over 3 years ago....

And of course...this article should’ve been 100x bigger

At this point it's basically obvious that he was involved with them, but his apologists will stand by the argument that "those are just pictures" blah blah blah. Coupled with the creepy things he's said about his own daughter on camera (if she wasn't my daughter I'd probably be dating her) If I had to bet, I'd comfortably bet that he's been on that pedo island.

So no word from
This chick all these months

is she still alive?
Was this all fabricated?

Back
Top Bottom