Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

The judge in the Maxwell case. You wot mate?
2263ECC1-D24D-4F05-A83F-EF25AB2095B1.jpeg

If it was Obama then you'd never stop hearing about it. They'd be trying to have him removed from American history!

As much as people hate the thought of Obama i don't even think much would happen to him. ONLY because these politicians know there so many important people on both sides with ties to Epstein. I think they just made a decision that giving this more attention makes it hot for everyone :smh:

As much as people hate the thought of Obama i don't even think much would happen to him. ONLY because these politicians know there so many important people on both sides with ties to Epstein. I think they just made a decision that giving this more attention makes it hot for everyone :smh:
It would be the "internet politicians" that would be making an uproar. The real politicians will be in their office like
Ii.gif

You’d think they’d be all over it and the fact that trump is constantly being named.

he’s the boogie man and as long as he’s alive you can just blame him for everything wrong with America and not look any further.

I’m not gonna say they all are but I’m sure a good chunk of these boomers and old mf’ers are.

I don’t like trump but I’m sick and tired of everything being blamed on him as if the government wasn’t trash before and won’t continue to be trash.

until you take money out of politics it will always be trash. Trump just was out here with it.

politics is so culty to that some how the will just fuel the culture war, instead of making people think "hmmm maybe we should dig a little deeper into this?"

like MAYBE juuuuuust maybe this is a bipartisan pedo ring? rich politicians have been molesting kids since the Roman Empire which seems to be the model our government is going off of these days anyways.

politics is so culty to that some how the will just fuel the culture war, instead of making people think "hmmm maybe we should dig a little deeper into this?"

like MAYBE juuuuuust maybe this is a bipartisan pedo ring? rich politicians have been molesting kids since the Roman Empire which seems to be the model our government is going off of these days anyways.
Maybe old white men tend to be pedos 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom