Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

I don't even think people care about Kimmel being "wrongfully mentioned" celebs get their name thrown in wild things all the time, it's more about Aaron Rodgers saying it.... he was vocal about not getting the vaccine so now people are willfully hoping to see him fail at everything

Nothing more nothing less
i actually don’t think people care at all either way but are happy to see an idiot get called out on his bs

He gets called out on his BS, then what? We all go back to our regular lives....ect. I dont even understand why this became such a big deal. Politicians say just as wild ****.

I truly don’t care about Kimmel. Never was a fan or thought he was all that funny. Just thought what Rodgers did was stupid and reckless. There was really nothing for him to gain by throwing Kimmel’s name out there.

But whatever people need to do to maintain their delusions of persecution is their problem, so they can frame this however they like.

He gets called out on his BS, then what? We all go back to our regular lives....ect. I dont even understand why this became such a big deal. Politicians say just as wild ****.
who said it was a big deal?

Us Presidents, Israel Prime ministers, several high ranking people in the judicial system.... man idgaf about Rogers or Kimmel, let them go have a celebrity boxing match somewhere. More of a distraction then anything else.

I'm interested to see how the media covers this considering both Democrats & Republicans look equally as nasty the more these "associates" are leaked

Why do you call it that?

Kimmel being on THAT "side" is just funny because he was just in Black Face close to 20 years ago. So if anything, just being against AR doesn't put him on that side.

A Racist vs. an Anti-Vax dude.

I guess that is a nice matchup. I don't know.
I didn’t know all that. I thought it was just opposing sides of Covid.

They can still fight though.

I didn’t know all that. I thought it was just opposing sides of Covid.

They can still fight though.

I like how he flipped it though.

Kimmel wrote that he has since “evolved and matured” in the 20-plus years since, and he added, “I know that this will not be the last I hear of this and that it will be used again to try to quiet me.”

“I love this country too much to allow that,” he wrote. “I won’t be bullied into silence by those who feign outrage to advance their oppressive and genuinely racist agendas.”

Only list I acknowledge....

b823c-1514989955.png

Yall been talking about this **** for 3 pages, it’s a bunch of articles about it, ESPN apologized and Jimmy talked about it in a monologue. I'd say folks made it a big enough deal that Jimmy HAD to address it.
well, i would say calling someone a pedophile on national television made it a big deal to kimmel so he had to address it. to everyone else it’s no big deal. shelf life on this topic will be short and no one will mention it.

A respected athlete and media figure implies you're a pedophile, and it's not a big deal? :lol:

Kimmel already said people are harassing his family over some stupid **** Rodgers said on that show

A respected athlete and media figure implies you're a pedophile, and it's not a big deal? :lol:

Kimmel already said people are harassing his family over some stupid **** Rodgers said on that show
It doesn’t really sound like he’s been “respectable” since covid. What kind of harassment are we talking about? Surely not face to face. What was it? Like a week between when Rodgers said that and when the Kimmel-less list was released? Idk I can’t be bothered by a bold face lie that everyone I know know isn’t true. Everything doesn’t deserve a response.

Back
Top Bottom