Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

Of course.

So RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is doing as he usually does and making stories about others.

Respect dude
I’m sure he is as he has a problem with me but good thing I rarely post in general for him to attack me, mainly post in the shoe section and sometimes sports

But he also claims in a racist but IRL I love black people :lol:

I’m sure he is as he has a problem with me but good thing I rarely post in general for him to attack me, mainly post in the shoe section and sometimes sports

But he also claims in a racist but IRL I love black people :lol:
I am sure some Slave Masters loved their Slaves too............but........ Cool.

Someone posted the layout of the cells in federal prison and there are sensors/cameras of every angle...IF NOT CONSPIRACY.....there should be video of this right?! Right?!

Or it’s just what happens to pedos in jail.

:rofl: You got to be living under a rock to still use that as a comeback to defend racist claims.

90% of my coworkers are black

Hang, see them after work, play ball

Idk

Probably most of NT who I’ve done transactions are black

But yea I’m racist who knows because one trolling NTer calls me one

90% of my coworkers are black

Hang, see them after work, play ball

Idk

Probably most of NT who I’ve done transactions are black

But yea I’m racist who knows because one trolling NTer calls me one
:lol: I am not calling you a racist, I am not familiar with your racist posts. (If they exist).

I am simply saying, you are using EVERY stupid/textbook response that a racist person uses when they are called RACIST.

Doesnt know about politics...voted for Trump.

Makes absolute sense.
He doesn't know about politics about he was giving commentary about the political leanings of NT, and how we don't give Trump props for the positive things he does.

If he is so ignorant about politics, then his previous post are no better than gibberish.

Last edited:
I read that 4chan thread, yo thats some scary ****. I got scared reading it. Closed my blinds and everything :lol:

I do believe something happened for sure. All this dudes adult life, he has been conniving and extorting. Hes not going out like that. I really do believe they switched him. And once again our govt does another stunt for us not to trust them

Back
Top Bottom