Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

:lol: I am not calling you a racist, I am not familiar with your racist posts. (If they exist).

I am simply saying, you are using EVERY stupid/textbook response that a racist person uses when they are called RACIST.
Meh

Understandable but I work with some racist people believe it or not who talk reckless etc etc

I’m far from it regardless if my posts in here defending white people etc

Because I have a different opinion or stance makes me a racist? :lol:

NT logic

He doesn't know about politics about he was giving commentary about the political leanings of NT, and how we don't give Trump props for the positive things he does.

If he is so ignorant about politics, then his previous post are no better than gibberish.
They are gibberish

Just like those who speak about things they don’t know about

Came in here and checked out with the Epstein stuff but I cannot ignore the trump hate posts and the Clinton praise posts

Last post in here regarding politics, take care fam!

He doesn't know about politics about he was giving commentary about the political leanings of NT, and how we don't give Trump props for the positive things he does.

If he is so ignorant about politics, then his previous post are no better than gibberish.

His whole NT existence is gibberish.

They are gibberish

Just like those who speak about things they don’t know about

Came in here and checked out with the Epstein stuff but I cannot ignore the trump hate posts and the Clinton praise posts

Last post in here regarding politics, take care fam!
I don't recall seeing a single post praising Clinton. Feel free to post a link in case I missed it.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/statement-manhattan-us-attorney-death-defendant-jeffrey-epstein
Statement Of Manhattan U.S. Attorney On The Death Of Defendant Jeffrey Epstein
Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “Earlier this morning, the Manhattan Correctional Center confirmed that Jeffrey Epstein, who faced charges brought by this Office of engaging in the sex trafficking of minors, had been found unresponsive in his cell and was pronounced dead shortly thereafter of an apparent suicide. Today’s events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein’s many victims their day in Court. To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so, let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the Indictmentwhich included a conspiracy countremains ongoing.

We continue to urge anyone who feels they may be a victim or have information related to the conduct in this case to please contact 1-800- CALL FBI.”

source.gif

Not seeing any confirmed reports of any camera malfunction/tampering. Only an unsubstantiated rumor started on Twitter by someone who happens to have a verification badge.

Normally there should be video but so far there’s been no official statements or credible reports about the security camera(s).

Last edited:
90% of my coworkers are black

Hang, see them after work, play ball

Idk

Probably most of NT who I’ve done transactions are black

But yea I’m racist who knows because one trolling NTer calls me one

Those are black people approved activities. He gets a yay from me.

This ish really is a movie. I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I’m sure a bunch of unspeakable things are going on in this world and info is revealed in small doses throughout time. :smh:

Meh

Understandable but I work with some racist people believe it or not who talk reckless etc etc

I’m far from it regardless if my posts in here defending white people etc

Because I have a different opinion or stance makes me a racist? :lol:

NT logic

fambs, you gotta stop tripping over certain liberals in here b, just ignore em and keep doing good work in da jersey/M&N/post your car threads :lol:

btw, EPA bout to freeze CAFE standards, you know who to thank :wink:

Back
Top Bottom