Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

Fam said he loves black people in real life though. :lol:

That’s like the textbook answer for folks who don’t really **** with black people. :lol:

You ain’t foolin’ anyone who has been around here for awhile, Zyzzerman. We see you.
You know what time it is here. These dudes only like Black people, when they aren't talking about being Black. That is the measuring stick. You are cool as a Black person, only if you ignore racism like they do.

**** Epstein

tenor.gif

:lol:

A white man..pardon me...a rich white man dead(or faking his death)= could careless about it

All i gotta say to my people is pay close attention to the clintons (who alot was biggin up & labeling them as being one of us/for us) lol rocking alot of yah to sleep

I always hated the fact that black folks would call Bill the first black president because he played the saxophone and and got head in the white house. Terrible qualifiers.
Word up

Yet not doing they history on these wolves in sheeps clothing rocking the community to sleep slowly (yet dudes think trump is more of a threat lol)

I always hated the fact that black folks would call Bill the first black president because he played the saxophone and and got head in the white house. Terrible qualifiers.
That is not how he got the moniker.

Toni Morrison called him that as a way to say the GOP was trying to railroad him with the sex scandal like many black men have gotten railroad. Then it got misconstrued over the years.

She said he didn't like how it was being used because she did not mean it as a positive.

That is not how he got the moniker.

Toni Morrison called him that as a way to say the GOP was trying to railroad him with the sex scandal like many black men have gotten railroad. Then it got misconstrued over the years.

She said he didn't like how it was being used because she did not mean it as a positive.

***** it don’t matter who said it first or how they meant it...People still took it and ran with it. Even non blacks were calling dude the first black president.

Toni Morrison called him “the first black president” and added "Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas".

Lol at those qualities being what makes you “black”....So that’s exactly how he got the moniker. RIP Toni Morrison but let Trump say that exact same quote and your ***** *** would have the pitchforks ready.

Back
Top Bottom