Jennifer Love Hewitt Appreciation

Out of all celebrity female bodies, her body is one of the ones I like the most. I prefer her when she is slim and lean, but she looks great thicker too. She has a great shape to her body.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This thread is proof of why I have to marry a skinny woman. If they get bigger it just looks thick.
grin.gif

I prefer her smaller tho, that movie scene^^^^^
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

normally i agree with you when it comes to thicks vs fat debate, but you are mistaken about JLH. She looks much better now
pimp.gif
I think she looks great now, but her medium sized is the best imo
pimp.gif
...either way she doesn't look like the type who would ever get fat which is my point. She's a 10 now and was a 10 then. No arguments here.
smokin.gif
When I said thick I meant thick as in good
devil.gif

This thread is proof of why I have to marry a skinny woman. If they get bigger it just looks thick.
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

normally i agree with you when it comes to thicks vs fat debate, but you are mistaken about JLH. She looks much better now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...either way she doesn't look like the type who would ever get fat which is my point. She's a 10 now and was a 10 then. No arguments here.
smokin.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

Damn, as if there weren't already enough reasons to want to see what that box looks like.  My imagination is running wild.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

Damn, as if there weren't already enough reasons to want to see what that box looks like.  My imagination is running wild.
devil.gif

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif

Thick is supposed to be synonymous with good man, not with Big Bertha.

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif

Thick is supposed to be synonymous with good man, not with Big Bertha.

Back
Top Bottom