Jennifer Love Hewitt Appreciation

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

let it out on my face  lil disco ball shawty 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I actually know her boyfriend who shes's been going out with for a while. He's actually a very cool guy, real fun to hang out with. Anyways, being friends with him, I have been over to their house a couple times for bears games and parties.
She is gorgeous. No picture can do her body justice until you see her in person.
In no way is she your average white chick, and no girl that works out at your gym can touch her. She was also very cool and fun to chill with. At no point do you feel like you're hanging out with some big hollywood celebrity

I actually know her boyfriend who shes's been going out with for a while. He's actually a very cool guy, real fun to hang out with. Anyways, being friends with him, I have been over to their house a couple times for bears games and parties.
She is gorgeous. No picture can do her body justice until you see her in person.
In no way is she your average white chick, and no girl that works out at your gym can touch her. She was also very cool and fun to chill with. At no point do you feel like you're hanging out with some big hollywood celebrity

Originally Posted by negetive00plxco

pimp.gif
if true

pimp.gif
if true

Oh my word..I been sleeping on this thread..and it's only been three days
laugh.gif

What a beautiful body..
devil.gif

Oh my word..I been sleeping on this thread..and it's only been three days
laugh.gif

What a beautiful body..
devil.gif

Man, I know I've posted quite a bit in this thread, but i just had to say if it wasn't for it, I'd still have JLH
in the basic generic broad category with Jennifer Anniston and a bunch of other lames.
1309529625jennifer_love_hewitt1.jpg

tumblr_llaynnSb1S1qk4y1jo1_500.jpg

Man, I know I've posted quite a bit in this thread, but i just had to say if it wasn't for it, I'd still have JLH
in the basic generic broad category with Jennifer Anniston and a bunch of other lames.
1309529625jennifer_love_hewitt1.jpg

tumblr_llaynnSb1S1qk4y1jo1_500.jpg

You're a lucky dude.  Hook me up with an invite to the next party at JLH's house.  I'm in L.A. and I'm fun to hang out with -- I'll fit right in.  Can't promise I won't try and cop a feel though.  

You're a lucky dude.  Hook me up with an invite to the next party at JLH's house.  I'm in L.A. and I'm fun to hang out with -- I'll fit right in.  Can't promise I won't try and cop a feel though.  

Back
Top Bottom