smile.gif

jennifer-love-hewitt-tennis-bikini-6.jpg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_08-737525.jpeg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_02.jpg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_03-729904.jpeg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_06-734095.jpeg
jennifer-lover-hewitt-bikini-tennis.jpg
jennifer_love_hewitt_5.jpg

I want this woman's small waist to wide hips and thighs ratio.
eek.gif

Yes, I just posted her in a bikini suit shots with about every single angle.
laugh.gif

jennifer-love-hewitt-tennis-bikini-6.jpg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_08-737525.jpeg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_02.jpg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_03-729904.jpeg
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Bikini_Tennis-_06-734095.jpeg
jennifer-lover-hewitt-bikini-tennis.jpg
jennifer_love_hewitt_5.jpg

I want this woman's small waist to wide hips and thighs ratio.
eek.gif

Yes, I just posted her in a bikini suit shots with about every single angle.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by negetive00plxco

I actually know her boyfriend who shes's been going out with for a while. He's actually a very cool guy, real fun to hang out with. Anyways, being friends with him, I have been over to their house a couple times for bears games and parties.
She is gorgeous. No picture can do her body justice until you see her in person.
In no way is she your average white chick, and no girl that works out at your gym can touch her. She was also very cool and fun to chill with. At no point do you feel like you're hanging out with some big hollywood celebrity
You're a lucky dude.  Hook me up with an invite to the next party at JLH's house.  I'm in L.A. and I'm fun to hang out with -- I'll fit right in.  Can't promise I won't try and cop a feel though.  
I moved from LA so I don't see them anymore really. We just text each other during any bears bulls or cubs games now. But the coolest part is that they have this huge mansion together, and then across the street, they have another really big house...just for parties/guests. The guy that she's with moved out to LA as an aspiring actor. Six months later he's going steady with JLH.

I'm still waiting for the Olson twins to try out a three way marriage with me

I actually know her boyfriend who shes's been going out with for a while. He's actually a very cool guy, real fun to hang out with. Anyways, being friends with him, I have been over to their house a couple times for bears games and parties.
She is gorgeous. No picture can do her body justice until you see her in person.
In no way is she your average white chick, and no girl that works out at your gym can touch her. She was also very cool and fun to chill with. At no point do you feel like you're hanging out with some big hollywood celebrity
You're a lucky dude.  Hook me up with an invite to the next party at JLH's house.  I'm in L.A. and I'm fun to hang out with -- I'll fit right in.  Can't promise I won't try and cop a feel though.  
I moved from LA so I don't see them anymore really. We just text each other during any bears bulls or cubs games now. But the coolest part is that they have this huge mansion together, and then across the street, they have another really big house...just for parties/guests. The guy that she's with moved out to LA as an aspiring actor. Six months later he's going steady with JLH.

Damn, considering that there's 100s of aspiring actors moving into L.A. on a daily basis, your boy pretty much hit the jackpot to be dating a A- list celebrity within six months.  Congrats to him.   

Damn, considering that there's 100s of aspiring actors moving into L.A. on a daily basis, your boy pretty much hit the jackpot to be dating a A- list celebrity within six months.  Congrats to him.   

Just to add my 2 cents she's the SWEETEST and most CARING person EVER!!! I LOVE HER (no pun intended). I might share some pics of us.

Just to add my 2 cents she's the SWEETEST and most CARING person EVER!!! I LOVE HER (no pun intended). I might share some pics of us.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

2a9d389.gif

Ok.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

2a9d389.gif

Ok.

Back
Top Bottom