Jermaine Dupri Shows off His OG Jordan Collection

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

I've never seen a forum with so many haters. If it was sneakgeekz ya'll would be giving him props for have such a nice collection.

sneakgeeks a bum. Nothing but hype.

and I bet he got those from ebay or something

I've never seen a forum with so many haters. If it was sneakgeekz ya'll would be giving him props for have such a nice collection.

Not necessarily, that dude's a lame too.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

joker night at they apollo

^

roll.gif

nice collection but ima lil upset he is jus throwin his OG kicks around and they arent like in a case or atleast some boxes or suttin.

he just took white cement IVs and tossed them on the floor like they were nothing lol.

First of all ima send cesar milan the dam dog whisperer over there to help him cuz he definetely aint the pack leader, that pit is...

second, yes he does have some heat, like the 7s he pulled out. But some people defending him as if hes a real sneakerhead... just give up. You know someonethat really care about their jordans wouldnt just throw them into the closet. He was probably just doing that to show off as if its nothing tohim, but it really shows that he doesnt have a true appreciation for these shoes.

I know for sure that any genuine sneakerhead wouldnt be tossing them around like that no matter how rich he or she became. Therefore JD isnt really that muchof the sneakerhead that he portrays himself as.

Now go ahead and tell me im just hatin, despite my logical justification for my claims.

^^Nobody's defending him like hes a sneakerhead...he doesn't even say hes a sneakerhead in the video...dude justclearly states that most his Jordan's are original..simple as that don't reach outside the subject at hand

Why the hell are yall hating?? There are multiple OG's on that wall and if the man says they are (emphatically) why don't you believe him? SMH

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Special shout-out 2 JD, you def got some heat that I am missing.
But you're mind is nowhere nearly as educated as mine when it comes 2 this...
Luckily for JD, his mind is educated on something that made him millions and millions of dollars.

And people, isn't this his OLD house? I mean, these are just what he left at his crib when he passed it on to his moms. You can tell this guy could careless about sneakers. He's too busy wifing Janet and counting money. Some haters up in here for sure.
Originally Posted by Untitled

im more interested in whats in all those DAT tapes and his old studio.....a biggie freestyle? old junior mafia joints, old jay-z/nas joints...you never know

I'm sayin'. F the sneakers, those things probably got priceless sessions on 'em.

He does have some pretty nice retro's and og's though. Who wouldn't though with that much money.

and alot of ya are just straight up haters b..jesus christ
laugh.gif

did u see how he just chucked those OG olympic VII's back in the closet with no regard? famz kicks aren't a big deal to people who make millions of dollars...
Yes there are alot of haters, and you and several others in this post are "straight up" sack riders. This "millionaire" diddeclare bankruptcy a few years ago. It took Janet Jackson to save his bum self from the gutter...

Word! I certainly am no JD fan, but you gotta give him props. I doubt those cement IV's were OG and still look like that, none the less,still heat. Quitthe hatin' NT.

Back
Top Bottom