Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originals?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

What a joke...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

What a tool...

Hating lil bamas I swear! He had alot originals in the closet, some you guys wish you had. Remember the fact, that it seemed like he actually forgot aboutthese since early 2000's looking at the 8's. It's coo to hear that he's gonna give all that stuff away, to people that need it though...

im from the A....and live in the A...and JD been on J's for years...so im pretty sure if he say them OGs in there they r....i saw a couple myself...butdude aint got no reason to lie....and he aint on the vid callin js all kind of names like bow wow was lol....

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

and alot of ya are just straight up haters b..jesus christ
laugh.gif

did u see how he just chucked those OG olympic VII's back in the closet with no regard? famz kicks aren't a big deal to people who make millions of dollars...
Yes there are alot of haters, and you and several others in this post are "straight up" sack riders. This "millionaire" did declare bankruptcy a few years ago. It took Janet Jackson to save his bum self from the gutter...
roll.gif
@ the thought of me entertaining the fact that i wouldEVER jock jermanine dupri

alot of ya are mad the he literally TRIVIALIZED ya whole lifestyle on this board in 5 mins

he took from a looks like a "way of life" for some of ya and made it look irelevant and a after thought....
roll.gif

ALot of ya got a false sense of "importance" when you start to aquire multiple pairs of jordans or nikes....imma tell ya like everyone gonna tellya..."they're JUST SNEAKERS"

sure imma fan of kicks and judging by how many of ya discredited his cluttered closet and misslabelled a ton of OG's in that video looks like i know aboutthe

jordans more then ya..

for whoever was keeping tabs here are most of the OG's that were displayed.
306782954.jpg
OG white and red XIII's
jordan-8-playoffs-retro-og-comparison-2.jpg

OG jordan playoff's (the easiest to spot)

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-low-ie-white-light-grey-cobalt-1.jpg

yellowed OG's XI IE's (check the right side of his first closet under the red XIII's)

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-chutneys-black-chutney-4.jpg

OG chutney XIII's ( right above the OG playoff VIII's)

OG-7_%5C%27s.gif

OG jordan VII bordeaux..one of a few ya missed if ya ain't got to youtube and check the video in "high quality" ( NEXT to the Jordan VIII OGplayoffs, on the left)

air-jordan-og-hare-7.jpg

OG hare VII's, alot of ya haters just brushed those off as flint VII's and kept it moving...check the high quality video on youtube..you can CLEARLYsee the mint green ( NEXT to the Chutney XIII's lows)

air-jordan-og-14-low-varsity-royal-black-white.jpg

OG jordan XIV lowtops other side of the first closet (UNDER THE OG XI IE COBALT BLUE)
original-jordan-xi-col-main.jpg

OG jordan XI columbias...you can clearly see the bluish tint creeping from under the sole compared to the XI low IE's which are heavily yellowed for moreconfirmation check video in high quality (next to the XI's IE LOWS)

air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-white-black-true-red-1.GIF

OG jordan IX's.....for you haters that thought they were retros, check the video in high quality....OG midsole's are DYED and not painted, jermainedupri's pair also has that missing lace holder on the very bottom of the shoes( this is taken out on all retros)
air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-olympics-white-midnight-navy-true-red-7.jpg

OG pair of olympic VII's...don't believe me? check the right pair of this OG picture above me and look at the triangle with the angle the 9 issituated.

http://i43.tinypic.com/j98vo4.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>"width="350" height="375">

matches 100%

OG jordan XII black and red

air-jordan-9-olive-og.jpg

OG olive IX's

air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-white-varsity-red-black-01.jpg

OG jordan XII's white and red (in the other closet next the various OG reebok questions)
air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-playoffs-black-varsity-red-white-metallic-silver-1.jpg

OG jordan black and white XII's

air-jordan-11-og-ie-blk-rd.jpg

OG XI IE

air-jordan-7-og-black-red.jpg

OG jordan VII (raptors) you can tell his are OG by the tint of the suede of his pair..

answer1_roy.jpg
on the lower rows in the second closet

nike-air-max-plus.jpg

in SEVERAL OG COLORS.....including these and the fire orange colorway

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-white-columbia-blue-midnight-navy-1.jpg

1999 navy jordan IV

air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-low-unc-white-obsidian-columbia-blue-06.jpg

1999 low OG jordan XIV (next to some timbs second closet right side)

air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-white-black-varsity-red-1a.jpg

OG jordan XIV (second closet, right hand side next to the XI IE black and red)
jordans_15.jpg

OG jordan XIII black and red ( second closet, lefthand side, 2 rows directly down from the iverson ANSWER I's)

proquick.jpg

OG eddie jones pro quick ( right above the jordan XIII's black and red)

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-flints-navy-carolina-blue-flint-grey-white-06.jpg

OG jordan XIII navy, flint ( second closet, right hand side, DIRECTLY above the jordan XI IE OG black and red)

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-white-black-cement-3.jpg

1999 jordan IV retros, that fact that he toss those to the ground speaks volumes to how much importance he has over these shoes.. g move
pimp.gif

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-steels-white-black-light-steel-grey-9.jpg

OG steel X jordan...(first closet on the bottom right side first row before the camera pans towards the second closet)

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-black-true-red-white-6b.jpg

OG black and red XI's ( walk in closet on the right hand side next to the denim jacket hanging on the rack)

what the video in high quality..pay that man his respect and keep it movin..that dude don't even care about em...im mad he's giving away at least 200lbs of OG polo shirts
smh.gif
laugh.gif

juat cause you a "sneakerhead" dont mean you cant throw your kicks around
i dont be treating my shoes like theyre people///hell throwing them around
cause less damage then wearing them all day. I be tossing my kicks like that too.

Originally Posted by Ives3789

Jermaine who?

straight up drippin in haterade....

imma keep it real talk..if i had millions of dollars since i was 19-20 you think imma give 2 craps about SNEAKERS? especially jordans that when they droppedweren't considered "cool to have" once the newer model would come out..and plus most of those jordans weren't selling out at releasedate..those were some simplier times

famz is giving his mom his old house and probably discarding 99% of the stuff in there....did you see his old NBA jam arcade..you think he's taking thatwith him?
laugh.gif

when u got millions of dollars sneakers are Trivial....thats why sneaker heads HATE celebrites...cuz they can make your life long love look as important aspaying a for some food in mickey D's

me personally? his chains >>sneakers

lol at the size of those olympic Vii's...

And he does have some decent stuff..

But at the same time.. Not all J's get released in kids sizes.

no hate towarrds him..props on his collection..even though he could care less about how much he he owns!

Back
Top Bottom