Jerry Sandusky convicted of 45 child sexual abuse charges

Glad the justice system finally got something right. Although, what he did to those innocent children will never change him going to jail for the rest of his life will serve some sort of justice.

I can look past and find a reason for a lot things, but I can't do that for rape and child molestation.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

So many people could have stoped this,too many cowards did not speak up.
When it comes to children Im ruthless, no way I wouldnt inform the police.

But I am happy justice was served, I had no doubt it would be.

Pepper your angus Jerry.

That avy...its really disturbing me. Lol

pimp.gif
never been so happy to learn a man will be getting butt raped in prison for the rest of his life

Can any legal heads explain how the convictions came so quickly? I've always heard how the legal process is slow and takes years to reach conviction

The justice system still works?

Not sure if srs.

I wish people were this mad about what the Vatican has been doing for, well, since forever.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

People at school rallied for him

I wonder how they feel once the sentence was served..... semi awkward no?
word? I understand if you're a hardcore Penn St. fan, but rallying for a dude with all these charges?.... smh

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

The justice system still works?

Not sure if srs.

I wish people were this mad about what the Vatican has been doing for, well, since forever.
glasses.gif
 Pinky: Say it again!

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by MrBrown

People at school rallied for him

I wonder how they feel once the sentence was served..... semi awkward no?
word? I understand if you're a hardcore Penn St. fan, but rallying for a dude with all these charges?.... smh
They werent rallying for him, They were rallying for JoePa. ( Which isnt anything to be proud of either but still)

what school were they rallying for him at? i go to psu and must have missed this. there were riots when paterno was fired and vigils for the victims

to those wondering how he got convicted "quickly" remember it's been almost 9 months since he was first arrested. the trial was a week, mostly because his attorney/the defense had weak arguments and couldn't call sandusky to the stand without the prosecution going ham on him.the jury reached a decision in two days and his sentencing could take up to 3 months. yes, shorter than some cases but it will still have been a year start to finish

hope he doesn't end up in rockview cause someone escapes from that place like once every 6 months. would be an interesting story doe

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

"The defense argued that the condition explained why Sandusky  gave the boys
gifts and in one case sent a love note to a child."

Ridiculous. They were trying to defend this guy ?

lol wut?
eyes.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, as much as I believe everyone is entitled to a fair trial and competent defence I like to think if I was working for the defence I'd be coasting on this one - doing what is necessary but I'm certainly not working hard to get him off.

I know you didn't mean it the way i'm reading it but
eek.gif
roll.gif

his lawyers just doing their job. they're trying to find every nook and cranny and in legal terms to claim he's "innocent by U.S. Law". but deep in their hearts, when they go home to their family and look at their children, they know that this man does not belong in society any longer.

what this man did, and every other person who commit simialr atrocities to children, is inexcusable and disgusting. my only hope for justice is that he gets a taste of his own medicine by locking him up with ol' salad eater up there.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

"The defense argued that the condition explained why Sandusky  gave the boys
gifts and in one case sent a love note to a child."

Ridiculous. They were trying to defend this guy ?

lol wut?
eyes.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, as much as I believe everyone is entitled to a fair trial and competent defence I like to think if I was working for the defence I'd be coasting on this one - doing what is necessary but I'm certainly not working hard to get him off.
Well then being an attorney isn't for you.
Anyways, glad to see he got what was coming to him. Hopefully a little more when the fellas in jail get a hold of him.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

pimp.gif
never been so happy to learn a man will be getting butt raped in prison for the rest of his life

Jail maybe. But prison doesn't work like that. He'll be in the felon pod in jail so there is still a chance.

The court should take all of his savings/possessions and split it amongst the victims.

He wasn't caught for so long because Penn State is a globalist school where elite send their kids. They love pedophiles, because it's big business say what you will.

One thing people don't understand about the prison system is that in certain facilities, the pedos are treated like royalty with the guards.

Don't get me wrong, this scum should burn in hell. I just hope he isn't sent to a country club prison.

Nowitzness41 wrote:
Originally Posted by Pig Love

He wasn't caught for so long because Penn State is a globalist school where elite send their kids. They love pedophiles, because it's big business say what you will.

One thing people don't understand about the prison system is that in certain facilities, the pedos are treated like royalty with the guards.

Don't get me wrong, this scum should burn in hell. I just hope he isn't sent to a country club prison.

I was waiting on some conspiracy theory from you on this- maybe they'll just make him work for the TSA  
30t6p3b.gif
 @ "big business"

You can put your
30t6p3b.gif
 away now.  Are you so naive that you don't know what child trafficking is?

Go research CPS and how they have a list of desirable children's traits. If I'm not mistaken, black haired green eyed children are worth the most cash. Now, go and see who controls CPS.

Pigs,

I didn't know that the big wigs sent their kids to PSU. My first time hearing that.

How exactly (from what you know) does this go down at the school. So do you believe Paterno knew and ok-ed it? Think he got a "stab" at it too?

No true penalty for him robbing those kids of their innocence, and potentially ruining their lives forever.

No true penalty for him robbing those kids of their innocence, and potentially ruining their lives forever.

Originally Posted by toast1985

totally agreed!
another issue that is being ignored is that the head people at penn state are still free. those d bags knew this crap was going on and thought that the football program is more important.

Back
Top Bottom