jesus my school cant be the only school that fights this much

Be happy kids around you just scrap, and don't pull guns. Alotta you cats on here didnt live in the good old days, where you could knuckle up, solve your differences, and like 7 times outta 10, end up being boys with the dude that you scrapped with. cuz fightin got all the bs out of the way.

i hate when people fight and their whole god damn family has to come out. it's always my hispanic people too.. and their use of the N word
smh.gif

although, my neighbor got in a fight with his brother and neighbor's whole fam came out and beat the crap out of the brother.. @!+ was hilarious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i hate when people fight and their whole god damn family has to come out. it's always my hispanic people too.. and their use of the N word
smh.gif
so true

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ those videos

I'm sayin' though.

Those fights were damn near staged. Walk down a street and one person from each "click" starts fighting.
laugh.gif

The hispanics use of the N Word though. 
eek.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
. No one should use that word.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ those videos

I'm sayin' though.

Those fights were damn near staged. Walk down a street and one person from each "click" starts fighting.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
yup..they be like "meet me at the shell" @ 3:00...type %#%%...lol
and yes they use the word *!%@%! more than we do

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ those videos

I'm sayin' though.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
yup..they be like "meet me at the shell" @ 3:00...type %#%%...lol
and yes they use the word *!%@%! more than we do

For real.
smh.gif
@ that kid in the red pants, he needs that beat down. Not on no internet hard body stuff, I'm not i fighter, nor am I black / offeneded, but I wanna hurt that dude with quickness. I'd probably be doing him a favour

I don't wanna judge your entire school population based off of two videos but

Ya'll got some no bueno lookin broads and a bunch of swaggerless monkeys

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I don't wanna judge your entire school population based off of two videos but

Ya'll got some no bueno lookin broads and a bunch of swaggerless monkeys

This guy speaks truth
laugh.gif

I remember we use have alot of Black vs Mexican fights at my old HS. There was a few Nortenos and they would always fight with hella people, dudes would call up their cousins and #!@% from other schools to come and fight . them crazy latinos didnt take #!@% when the black dudes tried to punk em.

btw, black vs black fights are way worse than black vs mexicans.

Its never 1 on 1, its always 1 on 1 to an instant Royal Rumble in 5 seconds and now 40 people are fighting that just conjure out of thin air like a re-spawn point in a video game and pop up out of bushes and trees. 1-5 minutes later someone is now getting stabbed or shot.

Not to mention in Cali this can happen from simply wearing a red or blue shirt or saying 1 or 2 words or gestures.

Funny this thread comes up because there was a shooting at my old HS school today. Just graduated a year ago too. fourth one of the year
smh.gif

when i went to narbonne it was like that.

the school i graduated from, peninsula, was like 90% asian+white

they were intimidated by the other 10% darker people

laugh.gif

id body that lil boy in the red pants hes a certified c&^t op if you know him tell em to meet me at citgo @ 5pm smh x 100000

and its always over someone "talking +%*%"
laugh.gif

there was 3 fights today...1 more and they would have closed school today...the day before that there was like 3 and 1 big one after school...
day before that there was another...
my school is like really weird...its like everyone cool with each other but deep down blacks and mexicans really dont like each other...
so when there is a fight with ppl in both parties pitted against each other all type of racist +%*% be comin out
right now its some kinda girl beef...bunch of girls in this click fighting amongst themselves
tomorrow theres this party...them girls are hosting it(so they all gon be fighting)...and one dude who got beat up like 2 days ago bout to jam pack that ho with like 150 +@#%%* all on his side...son comin up there with a bat a 12 gauge and one some dude bringing a machete
laugh.gif

smh and i got @####+ on both sides...i think this +%*% gon end up on the news...

yall schools squab this much?
You must stay in houston.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

and its always over someone "talking +%*%"
laugh.gif

there was 3 fights today...1 more and they would have closed school today...the day before that there was like 3 and 1 big one after school...
day before that there was another...
my school is like really weird...its like everyone cool with each other but deep down blacks and mexicans really dont like each other...
so when there is a fight with ppl in both parties pitted against each other all type of racist +%*% be comin out
right now its some kinda girl beef...bunch of girls in this click fighting amongst themselves
tomorrow theres this party...them girls are hosting it(so they all gon be fighting)...and one dude who got beat up like 2 days ago bout to jam pack that ho with like 150 +@#%%* all on his side...son comin up there with a bat a 12 gauge and one some dude bringing a machete
laugh.gif

smh and i got @####+ on both sides...i think this +%*% gon end up on the news...

yall schools squab this much?
You must stay in houston.
Seems like it's everywhere, not just in Houston

In my school its mostly blacks against blacks... And they are all mostly people jumping one another...

Back
Top Bottom