Jim Boeheim Suggests That LeBron Could Be The Best Basketball Player, EVER

lol@ this word "talent"

jr smith is more "talented" than john stockton but john stockton was a better basketball player than jr smith

all that jumping ability and speed dont make up for him being a mediocre basketball player who as a result is earning less money than jeremy lin (and has voiced his saltiness over it)

lol@ this word "talent"

jr smith is more "talented" than john stockton but john stockton was a better basketball player than jr smith

all that jumping ability and speed dont make up for him being a mediocre basketball player who as a result is earning less money than jeremy lin (and has voiced his saltiness over it)

what did Boeheim say about JR?

oh thats right nothing your point is what?

Go ahead and say LeBron James isn't the best player in the L right now so you can make a fool of yourself

TALENT is what gets you to the NBA it's building off those natural gifts that make you great and Yea dude had his struggles it's part of getting to the top but he's there now just enjoy it

Dude is already one of the best basketball players EVER can be a top 5 all time player why not just be happy you get to watch him

"Jim Boeheim suggest that LeBron COULD be the best basketball player, ever."

I see nothing wrong with this statement. LeBron COULD be the best basketball player ever when it is all said and done. Could. I dont see the problem with this statement. I "could" win the lottery tonight. I "could" hook up with Kate Upton tonight. Buster Posey "could" hit five homeruns tonight.

Just because something could happen, doesnt mean a strong argument can be made about it. Doesnt mean it will happen.

Lebrom cam guard every position becauae the centers are awfulllllll in this era. Plus the refs allow him to grab and hack because hey, "hes earned it"
Go let him guard prime shaq and get back to me
Best player in the NBA without question though for sure. At the moment.
Centers couldn't even guard Shaq so I don't know what you're getting at. And I didn't know you had inside talks with refs, please tell us more

Do the announcers not spend spend time talking abiut "earning calls" u gonna argue superstar treatment not happening?

LOL, guy up there is confused with how many finals appearances LeBron's been in. He's only been in 3, and 2012 was his 3rd.
LeBron James is hands down the best player in the game right now, but he's not yet better than Jordan after just nine years in the league. He certainly has the skill set to be better than MJ, and I think he will surpass Jordan as the best all time once he retires.

:rofl: do you not think before you type?

The reason Lebron is dominant is the same reason Shaq was dominant. His body and not his skills. Jordan had the body and skills.

You think an older Lebron will all of a sudden improve his defense from where he is at now? Players do not magically get better at defense as they get older. Dude has been in the league for 9 years and has never come close to Jordan's defense. You also think he will surpass MJ's scoring ability? Think hard on that one.
He will also win 7 rings? :rofl:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN LEBRON SHUT DOWN GASOL?

roll.gif
do you not think before you type?
The reason Lebron is dominant is the same reason Shaq was dominant. His body and not his skills. Jordan had the body and skills.
You think an older Lebron will all of a sudden improve his defense from where he is at now? Players do not magically get better at defense as they get older. Dude has been in the league for 9 years and has never come close to Jordan's defense. You also think he will surpass MJ's scoring ability? Think hard on that one.
He will also win 7 rings?
roll.gif

I'll give you scoring ability but what about rebounding and passing? Are those not skills? Or are you going to point to 'clutchness' and 'killer instinct' as differentiators? 

Never come close to Jordan's defense? LeBron shut down a landslide Regular Season MVP in an ECF. Name a player of Rose's caliber that Jordan shut down. I'm not saying he hasn't, I'm just saying instead of throwing rolling faces around let's bring up verifiable data points so we can all be better informed.

I see no reason for the rolling faces.

Shaq was dominant because of his body? I can't even begin to respond to that...it's asinine. 

:rofl: do you not think before you type?
He will also win 7 rings? :rofl:

Man I tell you some of these kids must be on drugs talking like that Bron cant even eat at the same table with MJ just like I said in the John Salley thread leave the rocks alone drugs kill!

Back
Top Bottom