Jim Jones goes sneaker shopping at FCNY

Jimmy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

1st post finally (after following NT since the beginning) - I was there in FCNY last Tuesday (29th) when they were filming this. Jim is actually cool, no hate or judgment being passed at all. You can't really expect the dude who has a different focus to fully know everything about kicks compared to people in the forum who follows the sneaker culture somewhat religiously. Took the time in the middle of filming to chat with a couple Japanese dudes/tourists that were his fans. Being in front of the camera, he's got to make things interesting at least.

why does everyone say this, no one cares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 and he italicized it too, probably tryna gain some credentials before posting his view.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

1st post finally (after following NT since the beginning) - I was there in FCNY last Tuesday (29th) when they were filming this. Jim is actually cool, no hate or judgment being passed at all. You can't really expect the dude who has a different focus to fully know everything about kicks compared to people in the forum who follows the sneaker culture somewhat religiously. Took the time in the middle of filming to chat with a couple Japanese dudes/tourists that were his fans. Being in front of the camera, he's got to make things interesting at least.

why does everyone say this, no one cares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 and he italicized it too, probably tryna gain some credentials before posting his view.

hard to believe this section is anti-sneakers when this thread is pushing damn near 10 pages. 
grin.gif

hard to believe this section is anti-sneakers when this thread is pushing damn near 10 pages. 
grin.gif

I know I'm not helping the post count here but really NT? How's a topic of a rapper going shoe shopping make it to 6 pages? Pure ayodom

I know I'm not helping the post count here but really NT? How's a topic of a rapper going shoe shopping make it to 6 pages? Pure ayodom

I didn't italicize that beginning statement. Of course I expected some criticism from members haha. Bunch of people who nitpick at every little statement. The nature of some people. Who cares about your statemtent stating that "no one cares". I laugh at that too, all good. Just wanted to state that I finally posted something after years of seeing some good stuff on this forum and gave some background, period. Don't need to feel special about anything.

I didn't italicize that beginning statement. Of course I expected some criticism from members haha. Bunch of people who nitpick at every little statement. The nature of some people. Who cares about your statemtent stating that "no one cares". I laugh at that too, all good. Just wanted to state that I finally posted something after years of seeing some good stuff on this forum and gave some background, period. Don't need to feel special about anything.

celebs/musicians/entertainers need to just hire NTers to do their menial work

I know NTers wouldn't mind surfing the net 8hrs a day just to save Jim Jones a couple hundred dollars via Ebay/ISS/NT

someone make an ad

celebs/musicians/entertainers need to just hire NTers to do their menial work

I know NTers wouldn't mind surfing the net 8hrs a day just to save Jim Jones a couple hundred dollars via Ebay/ISS/NT

someone make an ad

I dont even want to go to flight Club forreal, Ima just be pissed at the crazy prices.
laugh.gif

Some of yall really take this "sneakerhead" thing to far.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I dont even want to go to flight Club forreal, Ima just be pissed at the crazy prices.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i made some money off flight club before just by being in there at the right time.  some dude was looking at some 2000 space jam xi's  so i went up to him and asked him what size he was,  he told me 11.5   which was the size i was selling at the time, i asked him if he was serious about buying a pair today, told told me he was going to pay the $500 or so flight club was charging.    i told him i had a ds pair in my apartment i was going to sell to someone else and that they flaked and if he copped from me i would charge him $75 less then flight clubs price and if he didn't think i was legit  i'd give him $25 just for wasting his time if he didn't cop the shoes.  

dude was skeptical at first but he came up to my apartment, checked em out and copped em, and was begging me to sell him a few other things i had.   the long term result is that i got a dude that will buy a few pairs of shoes off me for sure whenever im in new york and if i have the shoe  he'll deal through me instead of flight club.

i did the same thing to some dude i caught glancing at the 2010 pearls a few months before they came out,  told him i had a pair and if he was serious about gettin em and didn't wanna pay flight clubs price to call me,  a few hours later i got a call and got em sold.

im sure if the flight club employees caught me doing this they'd be pissed but what they don't know won't hurt em.  

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i made some money off flight club before just by being in there at the right time.  some dude was looking at some 2000 space jam xi's  so i went up to him and asked him what size he was,  he told me 11.5   which was the size i was selling at the time, i asked him if he was serious about buying a pair today, told told me he was going to pay the $500 or so flight club was charging.    i told him i had a ds pair in my apartment i was going to sell to someone else and that they flaked and if he copped from me i would charge him $75 less then flight clubs price and if he didn't think i was legit  i'd give him $25 just for wasting his time if he didn't cop the shoes.  

dude was skeptical at first but he came up to my apartment, checked em out and copped em, and was begging me to sell him a few other things i had.   the long term result is that i got a dude that will buy a few pairs of shoes off me for sure whenever im in new york and if i have the shoe  he'll deal through me instead of flight club.

i did the same thing to some dude i caught glancing at the 2010 pearls a few months before they came out,  told him i had a pair and if he was serious about gettin em and didn't wanna pay flight clubs price to call me,  a few hours later i got a call and got em sold.

im sure if the flight club employees caught me doing this they'd be pissed but what they don't know won't hurt em.  

Back
Top Bottom