Jim Jones goes sneaker shopping at FCNY

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Looks like he dropped $550 on the DMP VI's

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=010356

[table][tr][td]key sales[/td][td]price[/td][td]size[/td][td]length of
time to sell[/td][td]sale date[/td][td]how long ago[/td][/tr][tr][td]most recent[/td][td]$ 550[/td][td]size 10.5[/td][td]37 days[/td][td]03/30/2011[/td][td]6 days[/td][/tr][/table]
sick.gif

I got the whole pack for a $100 more
makes you really think about how bad rappers get raped when it comes to jewelry, clothing, gear, etc.

on some ol' "i paid 100k for this chain" when its really worth 15-20k
laugh.gif
thats what kiss said

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Looks like he dropped $550 on the DMP VI's

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=010356

[table][tr][td]key sales[/td][td]price[/td][td]size[/td][td]length of
time to sell[/td][td]sale date[/td][td]how long ago[/td][/tr][tr][td]most recent[/td][td]$ 550[/td][td]size 10.5[/td][td]37 days[/td][td]03/30/2011[/td][td]6 days[/td][/tr][/table]
sick.gif

I got the whole pack for a $100 more
makes you really think about how bad rappers get raped when it comes to jewelry, clothing, gear, etc.

on some ol' "i paid 100k for this chain" when its really worth 15-20k
laugh.gif
thats what kiss said

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

1st post finally (after following NT since the beginning) - I was there in FCNY last Tuesday (29th) when they were filming this. Jim is actually cool, no hate or judgment being passed at all. You can't really expect the dude who has a different focus to fully know everything about kicks compared to people in the forum who follows the sneaker culture somewhat religiously. Took the time in the middle of filming to chat with a couple Japanese dudes/tourists that were his fans. Being in front of the camera, he's got to make things interesting at least.

why does everyone say this, no one cares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Guess it makes people feel like they're special,"Oh I've been here for 10 years,since the beginning"
laugh.gif

1st post finally (after following NT since the beginning) - I was there in FCNY last Tuesday (29th) when they were filming this. Jim is actually cool, no hate or judgment being passed at all. You can't really expect the dude who has a different focus to fully know everything about kicks compared to people in the forum who follows the sneaker culture somewhat religiously. Took the time in the middle of filming to chat with a couple Japanese dudes/tourists that were his fans. Being in front of the camera, he's got to make things interesting at least.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Guess it makes people feel like they're special,"Oh I've been here for 10 years,since the beginning"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this is like the 2011 Haters Ball in here...I never understood people getting so uptight about celebs not knowing as much as a "sneakerhead"  - a "sneakerhead" celeb is generally one that buys alot of the newest sneakers - they got a love for getting fresh...it aint so much about knowing how many points jordan averaged in this colorway or that colorway
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
this is like the 2011 Haters Ball in here...I never understood people getting so uptight about celebs not knowing as much as a "sneakerhead"  - a "sneakerhead" celeb is generally one that buys alot of the newest sneakers - they got a love for getting fresh...it aint so much about knowing how many points jordan averaged in this colorway or that colorway
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

act like your rich but you sweatin 600 dollar shoes and having to decide between altitudes and 6s instead of copping both...

clown.

from a kid who doesn't have 600 for some shoes but when i did i scrapped and did what i had to.

this,, dude couldnt evn buy both like i changed my mind nothing wrong with just buyin but he acting like he gates n +*!+

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

act like your rich but you sweatin 600 dollar shoes and having to decide between altitudes and 6s instead of copping both...

clown.

from a kid who doesn't have 600 for some shoes but when i did i scrapped and did what i had to.

this,, dude couldnt evn buy both like i changed my mind nothing wrong with just buyin but he acting like he gates n +*!+

Jimmy Religiously rocks Religions...
pimp.gif

.....My man....

But yeah, who cares if he got raped and doesn't know about Gym shoes?....did you not see the thick rack of Benji's in his pocket?... and its not like he's buying them and storing them in Reynolds wrap with 90 silica packs in the shoe box... He wears them because they're shoes... Even the "rare" ones...some of ya'll get a tad bit too salty because of this
laugh.gif

Jimmy Religiously rocks Religions...
pimp.gif

.....My man....

But yeah, who cares if he got raped and doesn't know about Gym shoes?....did you not see the thick rack of Benji's in his pocket?... and its not like he's buying them and storing them in Reynolds wrap with 90 silica packs in the shoe box... He wears them because they're shoes... Even the "rare" ones...some of ya'll get a tad bit too salty because of this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

That new FC is too polished for my taste. I liked it better when it was the tiny spot on Greene and you had to wait on line outside cuz it was so crammed inside. Whatever happened to Chris V? He still over at Alife? Damn I miss that period from like 5 years ago

WHOA, too much cool
*cooked* 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

That new FC is too polished for my taste. I liked it better when it was the tiny spot on Greene and you had to wait on line outside cuz it was so crammed inside. Whatever happened to Chris V? He still over at Alife? Damn I miss that period from like 5 years ago

WHOA, too much cool
*cooked* 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom