Jim Jones goes sneaker shopping at FCNY

$550!!!   
eek.gif

Dude got robbed with that one.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

that fool dont know %$@% bout shoes. QFT.

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
 at celebrities like that too, but then I realized we're NT , and nobody knows as much about kicks as we do, so...

roll.gif

Swear I Was Bout To Type That Same Thing...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

that fool dont know %$@% bout shoes. QFT.

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
 at celebrities like that too, but then I realized we're NT , and nobody knows as much about kicks as we do, so...

roll.gif

Swear I Was Bout To Type That Same Thing...

Sigh being a celebrity. Jimmy knows absolutely nothing about kicks though. He thought the DMP 6's we fire and the Bordeaux 7's weak? He should be smacked.

Sigh being a celebrity. Jimmy knows absolutely nothing about kicks though. He thought the DMP 6's we fire and the Bordeaux 7's weak? He should be smacked.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

He was talking about the jeans...

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

He was talking about the jeans...

dude is comedy...as for that one wear & throw em out i should be waiting next to his trashcan to scoop up my size 10.5s 
laugh.gif

dude is comedy...as for that one wear & throw em out i should be waiting next to his trashcan to scoop up my size 10.5s 
laugh.gif

1st post finally (after following NT since the beginning) - I was there in FCNY last Tuesday (29th) when they were filming this. Jim is actually cool, no hate or judgment being passed at all. You can't really expect the dude who has a different focus to fully know everything about kicks compared to people in the forum who follows the sneaker culture somewhat religiously. Took the time in the middle of filming to chat with a couple Japanese dudes/tourists that were his fans. Being in front of the camera, he's got to make things interesting at least.

1st post finally (after following NT since the beginning) - I was there in FCNY last Tuesday (29th) when they were filming this. Jim is actually cool, no hate or judgment being passed at all. You can't really expect the dude who has a different focus to fully know everything about kicks compared to people in the forum who follows the sneaker culture somewhat religiously. Took the time in the middle of filming to chat with a couple Japanese dudes/tourists that were his fans. Being in front of the camera, he's got to make things interesting at least.

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

why does everyone say this, no one cares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

why does everyone say this, no one cares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom