Jim Jones goes sneaker shopping at FCNY

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

that fool dont know %$@% bout shoes

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
 at celebrities like that too, but then I realized we're NT , and nobody knows as much about kicks as we do, so...

this fool talking all that *%%! bout shoes and didnt even know about dmp vi's then stuntin in some air max 2011's (dont get me wrong i like maxes myself ) it looked like they were also black and gold like the vi's seems like to me he like the black and gold colorway... he didnt even know what the jeremy scotts were... and then was trying on the altitude xiii and was saying that was not a classic because it came out after jordan retired like %*! are you talking about
laugh.gif
 the xiii's came out in 97 and jordan retired in 98
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
 at celebrities like that too, but then I realized we're NT , and nobody knows as much about kicks as we do, so...

this fool talking all that *%%! bout shoes and didnt even know about dmp vi's then stuntin in some air max 2011's (dont get me wrong i like maxes myself ) it looked like they were also black and gold like the vi's seems like to me he like the black and gold colorway... he didnt even know what the jeremy scotts were... and then was trying on the altitude xiii and was saying that was not a classic because it came out after jordan retired like %*! are you talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's just renting them
He actually bought them though.

you know he got raped though
laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.

he's just renting them

laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's just renting them

laugh.gif

I'm sure he's got the money, so he could probably care less.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's just renting them

laugh.gif

I'm sure he's got the money, so he could probably care less.  

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
Oh so true.  Very few celebs actually know as much about the shoes as they think they do.

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
Oh so true.  Very few celebs actually know as much about the shoes as they think they do.

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

what are you talking about?
Altitude 13's are  Retro +  not an OG colorway which is what jim meant by not a Classic
if you feel jones  is a lame cool... but to Clown  on duke  for that is  corny 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom