Jim Jones goes sneaker shopping at FCNY

The hate is STRONG in this thread 
nerd.gif

BTW Jones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

act like your rich but you sweatin 600 dollar shoes and having to decide between altitudes and 6s instead of copping both...

clown.

from a kid who doesn't have 600 for some shoes but when i did i scrapped and did what i had to.
laugh.gif
u odee tight

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

act like your rich but you sweatin 600 dollar shoes and having to decide between altitudes and 6s instead of copping both...

clown.

from a kid who doesn't have 600 for some shoes but when i did i scrapped and did what i had to.
laugh.gif
u odee tight

Dirty Jim Jones 
30t6p3b.gif
. Every time I see him I think of that dirty *** dude with the wife beater, basketball shorts, wild hair with no cut, and chancletas in the Horse and Carriage video 
laugh.gif
. 'Cause when it comes to jimmy, my names "me too" smh. Oh well, to each his own, his money to blow. Whatever. This is why the younger dudes think it's a shoe "game" and not just something you like due to fools like this. IMO, FCNY, doesn't impress me at all. I'd sell my shoes there only, you would never catch my buying anything. People who sell stuff in that store attach sentimental value sometimes to the shoes. The prices don't match the actual value of the shoe, but people can spend however they want. Plus I just don't like how FCNY themselves conduct business once your shoes sells.

Dirty Jim Jones 
30t6p3b.gif
. Every time I see him I think of that dirty *** dude with the wife beater, basketball shorts, wild hair with no cut, and chancletas in the Horse and Carriage video 
laugh.gif
. 'Cause when it comes to jimmy, my names "me too" smh. Oh well, to each his own, his money to blow. Whatever. This is why the younger dudes think it's a shoe "game" and not just something you like due to fools like this. IMO, FCNY, doesn't impress me at all. I'd sell my shoes there only, you would never catch my buying anything. People who sell stuff in that store attach sentimental value sometimes to the shoes. The prices don't match the actual value of the shoe, but people can spend however they want. Plus I just don't like how FCNY themselves conduct business once your shoes sells.

Wow the only thing some of ya'll have your hats to hang on is some sneaker "knowledge"... as a talented/driven individual why would you spend your time focusing on shoes? Let him live
30t6p3b.gif

Wow the only thing some of ya'll have your hats to hang on is some sneaker "knowledge"... as a talented/driven individual why would you spend your time focusing on shoes? Let him live
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah chill wit the Jimmy hate...

...that's still my dude - "KUFI SLAPPER!!!"

I wouldn't call it hate, I personally don't see him as a rapper. He was Cam'rons homeboy in a video, and now he's a rapper? And not even a good one. Harlem dudes love him, and that's cool. I don't though. lol

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah chill wit the Jimmy hate...

...that's still my dude - "KUFI SLAPPER!!!"

I wouldn't call it hate, I personally don't see him as a rapper. He was Cam'rons homeboy in a video, and now he's a rapper? And not even a good one. Harlem dudes love him, and that's cool. I don't though. lol

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

jim jones is a major sneakerhead, his strong points are nike trainers and retro's.
Was this off the back of his baseball card?
roll.gif

!@*# outta here with that BS...and that Dipset London vid is classic
pimp.gif
...but how does it correlate to the thread

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

jim jones is a major sneakerhead, his strong points are nike trainers and retro's.
Was this off the back of his baseball card?
roll.gif

!@*# outta here with that BS...and that Dipset London vid is classic
pimp.gif
...but how does it correlate to the thread

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

He actually bought them though.

you know he got raped though
laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.
Of course he did, but realistically does he or any celeb have the time to scour forums for a "deal"...?
they're humans like everyone else...ebay is 1 click away...i always laugh at people copping overpriced kicks at flightclub, thinking thats da only avenue to get heat.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

He actually bought them though.

you know he got raped though
laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.
Of course he did, but realistically does he or any celeb have the time to scour forums for a "deal"...?
they're humans like everyone else...ebay is 1 click away...i always laugh at people copping overpriced kicks at flightclub, thinking thats da only avenue to get heat.

Back
Top Bottom