Jim Jones goes sneaker shopping at FCNY

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

that fool dont know %$@% bout shoes

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
 at celebrities like that too, but then I realized we're NT , and nobody knows as much about kicks as we do, so...

this fool talking all that *%%! bout shoes and didnt even know about dmp vi's then stuntin in some air max 2011's (dont get me wrong i like maxes myself ) it looked like they were also black and gold like the vi's seems like to me he like the black and gold colorway... he didnt even know what the jeremy scotts were... and then was trying on the altitude xiii and was saying that was not a classic because it came out after jordan retired like %*! are you talking about
laugh.gif
 the xiii's came out in 97 and jordan retired in 98
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

what are you talking about?
Altitude 13's are  Retro +  not an OG colorway which is what jim meant by not a Classic
if you feel jones  is a lame cool... but to Clown  on duke  for that is  corny 
grin.gif

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif
 at celebrities like that too, but then I realized we're NT , and nobody knows as much about kicks as we do, so...

this fool talking all that *%%! bout shoes and didnt even know about dmp vi's then stuntin in some air max 2011's (dont get me wrong i like maxes myself ) it looked like they were also black and gold like the vi's seems like to me he like the black and gold colorway... he didnt even know what the jeremy scotts were... and then was trying on the altitude xiii and was saying that was not a classic because it came out after jordan retired like %*! are you talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

Nah,he was wearing Black/Gold AM 24/7's. They're a fusion of the 95's,97's and 2009's
sick.gif

I think he was talking bout the Altitude dw not the shoe,saying that it's not an OG cw.

laugh.gif
@ callin the Jeremy Scotts "them Kanye joints"

Dude doesn't know too much about shoes. How ironic is it that his lyric is "I bought them gold Jordan 6's from FC" and he had no idea what the hell they were when he first saw them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

Altitude 13's are  Retro +  not an OG colorway which is what jim meant by not a Classic
grin.gif
yea i see what you are saying about the colorway i agree but the 13 is still a classic... and im not clowning jim jones over him not being shoe smart... alot of people are not... but to me jim jones is lame... just my .02 cents
grin.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

grin.gif
yea i see what you are saying about the colorway i agree but the 13 is still a classic... and im not clowning jim jones over him not being shoe smart... alot of people are not... but to me jim jones is lame... just my .02 cents
grin.gif

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

Nah,he was wearing Black/Gold AM 24/7's. They're a fusion of the 95's,97's and 2009's
sick.gif

I think he was talking bout the Altitude dw not the shoe,saying that it's not an OG cw.

laugh.gif

Dude doesn't know too much about shoes. How ironic is it that his lyric is "I bought them gold Jordan 6's from FC" and he had no idea what the hell they were when he first saw them
laugh.gif

act like your rich but you sweatin 600 dollar shoes and having to decide between altitudes and 6s instead of copping both...

clown.

from a kid who doesn't have 600 for some shoes but when i did i scrapped and did what i had to.

act like your rich but you sweatin 600 dollar shoes and having to decide between altitudes and 6s instead of copping both...

clown.

from a kid who doesn't have 600 for some shoes but when i did i scrapped and did what i had to.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's just renting them
He actually bought them though.

you know he got raped though
laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.
Of course he did, but realistically does he or any celeb have the time to scour forums for a "deal"...?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's just renting them

laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.
Of course he did, but realistically does he or any celeb have the time to scour forums for a "deal"...?

laugh.gif

Exactly...

and do you think he cares?  No. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When he said "What's these", he meant the colorway. I guess he was under a rock when that DMP pack dropped back in 06.
...And he was probably just completely unaware of the existence of Teddy Bear Adidas.

But word, I found it weird that son didn't just grab both pairs and the BIN Vs. He did say that he'd wear them once and throw them away though, so he probably figured that it'd be smarter to just not waste the money.

laugh.gif

Exactly...

and do you think he cares?  No. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Yeah, I used to 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe i do know too much
tired.gif

jim jones is lame 

sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When he said "What's these", he meant the colorway. I guess he was under a rock when that DMP pack dropped back in 06.
...And he was probably just completely unaware of the existence of Teddy Bear Adidas.

But word, I found it weird that son didn't just grab both pairs and the BIN Vs. He did say that he'd wear them once and throw them away though, so he probably figured that it'd be smarter to just not waste the money.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

clown.

and this is why you will always be broke.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

clown.

and this is why you will always be broke.

Back
Top Bottom