JJ Redick Biggest Douche-Bag in NBA History?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

^
smokin.gif

Redick is cool... His game is appreciated.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by rashi

This thread was clearly made because JJ is a White boy. 

DING DING DING.
This isn't the first time I've seen OP display his bigotry. Lame.
30t6p3b.gif
Yup... he was givin ALL KINDS of work to folks in college.  It's just now people can hate on him because he isn't as much of a monster. 

White boys that go hard and get emotional on the court get so much unwarranted hate I swear... 

Originally Posted by rashi

This thread was clearly made because JJ is a White boy. 

DING DING DING.
This isn't the first time I've seen OP display his bigotry. Lame.
30t6p3b.gif
Yup... he was givin ALL KINDS of work to folks in college.  It's just now people can hate on him because he isn't as much of a monster. 

White boys that go hard and get emotional on the court get so much unwarranted hate I swear... 

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by BTK

hey at least lebron and kobe can back it up. this dude is overhyped garbage prancing around like he the second coming of Pistol Pete

...so no other NBA player does that besides Redick?

Sit down.

I know right.

Plus, he's a legit clutch shooter. He can knock down shots. He can prance around all he wants.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by BTK

hey at least lebron and kobe can back it up. this dude is overhyped garbage prancing around like he the second coming of Pistol Pete

...so no other NBA player does that besides Redick?

Sit down.

I know right.

Plus, he's a legit clutch shooter. He can knock down shots. He can prance around all he wants.

Can someone explain this to me? Other than getting older, why does Reddick look SO much more different than he did in HS/College?

Like a totally different person IMO.

Can someone explain this to me? Other than getting older, why does Reddick look SO much more different than he did in HS/College?

Like a totally different person IMO.

In college, I was just annoyed that Salim Stoudemire got NO love for being much better at doing the same thing Reddick did. However, JJ is doing exactly what everyone thought he might be able to do in the NBA. Just come off the bench, hit threes, play decent defense, and be a good teammate. He fits on that team. Can't hate the man for knowing his role and executing it well.

In college, I was just annoyed that Salim Stoudemire got NO love for being much better at doing the same thing Reddick did. However, JJ is doing exactly what everyone thought he might be able to do in the NBA. Just come off the bench, hit threes, play decent defense, and be a good teammate. He fits on that team. Can't hate the man for knowing his role and executing it well.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

In college, I was just annoyed that Salim Stoudemire got NO love for being much better at doing the same thing Reddick did. 

Can someone give me the background on this statement? I just glanced at both players' college stats and don't see how Salim could be considered much better than Redick. TIA.

In college, I was just annoyed that Salim Stoudemire got NO love for being much better at doing the same thing Reddick did. 

Can someone give me the background on this statement? I just glanced at both players' college stats and don't see how Salim could be considered much better than Redick. TIA.

Did you just glance at the part where JJ was a better career FT shooter? Because, NCAA-career-wise, Salim had significantly better FG% and 3PT%, and even beat JJ one year in FT%.

To be fair, Duke ran offense through JJ, so he was shooting more...but Salim was automatic. He was an assassin.

Back
Top Bottom