JJ Redick Biggest Douche-Bag in NBA History?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I think I'm gonna give it to the guy who can't spell 'Douche.'
[h2]JJ Redick Biggest Deuche-Bag in NBA History?[/h2]

i fixed it just for you spelling bee champ, thank you. Your attitude is just like your screen name suggests.

Actually, I think his screen name represents his blood-type - same as mine.
happy.gif

Hope yall never need a transfusion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

i fixed it just for you spelling bee champ, thank you. Your attitude is just like your screen name suggests.

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Took a nice L for this one Doggie.

I hate Duke and hated him in college but I definitley respect him now for all that hard work he has put in since coming to the L and riding the bench.  I always viewed him as soft and I love the fact that he actually became i pretty good defender. 
He gets my respect....which doesnt mean much.
grin.gif

Took a nice L for this one Doggie.

I hate Duke and hated him in college but I definitley respect him now for all that hard work he has put in since coming to the L and riding the bench.  I always viewed him as soft and I love the fact that he actually became i pretty good defender. 
He gets my respect....which doesnt mean much.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kingk777

dreClark wrote:

If you think that he hasn't let go of his "bigshot Duke days" then I'm not sure we're watching the same player.

watch when he hits a jumpshot with anything less
than 4 or 5 minutes to go and he'll look around the stadium like he owns the place. Maybe it's merited? Who knows?
All I'm saying is I think that somewhere in the corner of JJ's mind, he's still top dog when it comes to shooting the rock.
Fair enough?

really? i dont notice this at all...usually he knocks down the shot and just runs back on D...now if its a big shot in a clutch situation he does what any other nba basketball player would do and show bravado

Originally Posted by kingk777

dreClark wrote:

If you think that he hasn't let go of his "bigshot Duke days" then I'm not sure we're watching the same player.

watch when he hits a jumpshot with anything less
than 4 or 5 minutes to go and he'll look around the stadium like he owns the place. Maybe it's merited? Who knows?
All I'm saying is I think that somewhere in the corner of JJ's mind, he's still top dog when it comes to shooting the rock.
Fair enough?

really? i dont notice this at all...usually he knocks down the shot and just runs back on D...now if its a big shot in a clutch situation he does what any other nba basketball player would do and show bravado

I thought this guy would turn out to be a major NBA dud (see: Adam Morrison's pro career) but he's actually carved out a nice role for himself. Dude is gonna be in the NBA for many years to come.

Biggest douche bags to me are Kobe and LeBron. Yeah, they're the two best players in the league but I wish they'd act more humble sometimes. Kobe's tried to soften his image since the Rape allegation but it seems forced to me. LeBron is a douche and he's damn proud of it.

I thought this guy would turn out to be a major NBA dud (see: Adam Morrison's pro career) but he's actually carved out a nice role for himself. Dude is gonna be in the NBA for many years to come.

Biggest douche bags to me are Kobe and LeBron. Yeah, they're the two best players in the league but I wish they'd act more humble sometimes. Kobe's tried to soften his image since the Rape allegation but it seems forced to me. LeBron is a douche and he's damn proud of it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by BTK

happy.gif

laugh.gif
*dead*

Originally Posted by BTK

happy.gif

laugh.gif
*dead*

He's perhaps the greatest shooter in basketball history(according to Better Basketball videos) doesnt that give him the right to display some douche-ness?

He's perhaps the greatest shooter in basketball history(according to Better Basketball videos) doesnt that give him the right to display some douche-ness?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by BTK

happy.gif

laugh.gif
*dead*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by BTK

happy.gif

laugh.gif
*dead*
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom