Joakim Noah arrested appreciation post

Nobody is safe here. They give you tickets for not having proper lights on bicycles...craziness!!

No wonder this mutha **** looks **** at times.
laugh.gif

joakimnoah-716567.jpg

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

somebody PLEASE get that mugshot up asap
laugh.gif

No mugshot, they released him on the spot.

I wonder what it'd be like to smoke while being a millionaire...
pimp.gif

"I mean, Bob's one of the biggest inspirations in my life. Just a guy that a lot of people admire, and he's dead for over twenty years and people still listen to his music. It's just kind of like my religion, you know," Noah said.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I don't like that dude but I'm always sad when someone gets arrested for marijuana possession.
tell me about it..
tired.gif
I got caught last month and now im goin thruPTI to get it "erased" from my record so 12 won't have a probable cause to search me/my car everytime I get stopped.

I hate them f'n pigs.. for every good cop theres 1000 bad ones

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Damn, what's really good with all the UF players/alum getting snatched up lately?

I bet dreClark has something to do with this.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I saw that ({}) and I called them boys IMMEDIATELY.....Letting them know that there was a transvestite out there drinking and smoking in public...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Damn, you think dude would have been the mayor in Gainesville. He brought two national championships to UF, and you arrest him for open containers? I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, but the news is surprising. That's like Jordan getting arrested in Chapel Hill.

Jordan didn't ride Al Horford's coattails...

eek.gif

It's not a big deal. As long as he's not hurting anyone, let him live during the offseason. He was dumb, but the NBA shouldn't try to persecute ormake an example out of him.

Back
Top Bottom