Job interview with Niketown, what to expect?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by snaggykicks
Whats wrong with this?
sneakerheads got a loser stigma...not something u wanna have as a first impression.
wrong.

if your someone who collects/likes sneakers to the extent of certain NTers (massive pairs, etc) your viewed an theft risk.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks
Whats wrong with this?
sneakerheads got a loser stigma...not something u wanna have as a first impression.
wrong.

if your someone who collects/likes sneakers to the extent of certain NTers (massive pairs, etc) your viewed an theft risk.

Nike takes customer service very seriously. Show some enthusiasm about the customer and you should be good. I mentioned Nikefind and their excellent customer service and the interviewer was impressed since the other candidates never heard of it. Also dress to impress. I wore a dress shirt w/tie, dress pants, and dress shoes. A little too formal but I really needed a job and it showed how serious I was about the position.

Nike takes customer service very seriously. Show some enthusiasm about the customer and you should be good. I mentioned Nikefind and their excellent customer service and the interviewer was impressed since the other candidates never heard of it. Also dress to impress. I wore a dress shirt w/tie, dress pants, and dress shoes. A little too formal but I really needed a job and it showed how serious I was about the position.

i hope you get the job so you can give me a discount. i work across from NT btw
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

cats on here were tellin me to rock a full suit to my finishline stock room position interview, im kinda leaning towards a nice polo though

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

cats on here were tellin me to rock a full suit to my finishline stock room position interview, im kinda leaning towards a nice polo though

Originally Posted by air max 87

Whats wrong with this?
wrong.

then how did i get hired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Whats wrong with this?
wrong.

then how did i get hired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Yea I thought it was a little od but it worked out in the end for me.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Yea I thought it was a little od but it worked out in the end for me.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Nothing wrong with being a sneakerhead. This is false. Just don't over do it. Anyone who knows Ronn, knows he'll do fine. Being knowledgeable already gives a head start on those who don't know #%@%.....like a majority of the floor associates. The others....are so-called 'sneakerheads'. Which is to say, theyre half full of #%@%. There are one or two cool cats.

My advice is work on your open ended questions. I wouldn't recommend working for Nike if you're looking for a career, though.

Swoosh/ES is the one and ONLY thing that will keep you there. Be prepared for a lot of workplace politics and douchebags.
Hrm. Working for Nike retail probably isn't the best career, but if you move to corporate or something it would be nice. The company takes care of you.
Not many douchebags work at my Nike store but I can't speak on behalf of any other stores.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Nothing wrong with being a sneakerhead. This is false. Just don't over do it. Anyone who knows Ronn, knows he'll do fine. Being knowledgeable already gives a head start on those who don't know #%@%.....like a majority of the floor associates. The others....are so-called 'sneakerheads'. Which is to say, theyre half full of #%@%. There are one or two cool cats.

My advice is work on your open ended questions. I wouldn't recommend working for Nike if you're looking for a career, though.

Swoosh/ES is the one and ONLY thing that will keep you there. Be prepared for a lot of workplace politics and douchebags.
Hrm. Working for Nike retail probably isn't the best career, but if you move to corporate or something it would be nice. The company takes care of you.
Not many douchebags work at my Nike store but I can't speak on behalf of any other stores.

Back
Top Bottom