Job rehire advice

Hello, friend needs some advice and I thought of NikeTalk.
smile.gif

She was currently let go of my position. Here's the story:

When they hired her, she told them upfront of her skill set and what she is unable to do at the interview. They hired her on anyways. What wasn't told inthe interview was they provided no training and that she had to learn everything while on the job. After a little less than a year on the job, they said theyhave to part ways because she lacked the skill set and couldn't pick up on what she didn't know. They said she wasn't a fit for the job instead oftrying to work with her. They called it a termination even though she didn't do anything wrong. They also said she was labeled as non-rehire, whichdoesn't look good for her when applying for jobs.

She told me she was going to tell employers that she quit. I know the only things employers can ask is how long she worked there and if she is eligible forrehire (spoke w/ a couple of staffing agencies to confirm). Now if the prospective employers ask her why she is non-rehireable, what does she say to not makethem think she was terminated for something worse?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

what job couldnt she learn in less than a year?
She was told to pick up server and network administration, data security and back-up administration in a 3 month span with no training from theemployer. She only has a help desk/desktop support background.

Originally Posted by nWo34Life

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

what job couldnt she learn in less than a year?
She was told to pick up server and network administration, data security and back-up administration in a 3 month span with no training from the employer. She only has a help desk/desktop support background.
bump

Back
Top Bottom