Joe Budden-Escapse Route Digital Download July 28th

I hope they re master this album because I can't hear Joe sometimes lol!! But excellent album as usual by Jump Off.

Originally Posted by devv

On the actual album he's gonna be working with alot better producers

Producers lining up for Budden The Great Escape, with a Jadakiss feature already added.

Royce Da 5'9" (exec.), Emile, Bink!, Black Milk, DJ Khalil, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Sean C & LV, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, The Alchemist, 9th Wonder, The Runners, Pete Rock
Dude ain't even have a production list like that when he was on a major with a bigger budget...you really think he's going to secure agroup like that on Amalgam Digital?

ok after a thorough listen .......... i enjoyed it, is piff better then padded room but theres juss somethin about mood musik series that outshines everythingelse joe has done, seriously i dont think he can ever top mood musik prt.2

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Producers lining up for Budden The Great Escape, with a Jadakiss feature already added.

Royce Da 5'9" (exec.), Emile, Bink!, Black Milk, DJ Khalil, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Sean C & LV, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, The Alchemist, 9th Wonder, The Runners, Pete Rock
Dude ain't even have a production list like that when he was on a major with a bigger budget...you really think he's going to secure a group like that on Amalgam Digital?
I mean he had just blaze on three tracks on his debut album, everybody was complaining about the beats on padded room so he said he would step itup. I already heard the 2 beats by justice league them joints are amazing. He already worked with 9th wonder while he was doing that joint with wale, healready worked with alchemist, dj khalil, bink on the slaughter house album. Emile, Black milk and Mr. Porter from detroit so thats that royce connection. Theonly ones he hasnt worked with is sean c, and Lv and the runners.

I think forming slaughterhouse is probably giving him alot more connections so it could happen.

More people need to download this asap....something has to be wrong with your ears if youre not feeling this album

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Dude ain't even have a production list like that when he was on a major with a bigger budget...you really think he's going to secure a group like that on Amalgam Digital?
I mean he had just blaze on three tracks on his debut album, everybody was complaining about the beats on padded room so he said he would step it up. I already heard the 2 beats by justice league them joints are amazing. He already worked with 9th wonder while he was doing that joint with wale, he already worked with alchemist, dj khalil, bink on the slaughter house album. Emile, Black milk and Mr. Porter from detroit so thats that royce connection. The only ones he hasnt worked with is sean c, and Lv and the runners.

I think forming slaughterhouse is probably giving him alot more connections so it could happen.
he also said that he paid a total of $0 for the production on Padded Room and this time around he says it wouldnt be a bad investment to pay forbetter production

There isnt an artist out there whos stuff improves more from first listen to 2nd listen...

so for you cats that skimmed though it one time and walked away...go back again, this is a great tape!
eek.gif

This is all I've been playing, it's definitely his darkest album since Mood Muzik 2. Haven't played Slaughterhouse at ALL since I got this tape

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

This is all I've been playing, it's definitely his darkest album since Mood Muzik 2. Haven't played Slaughterhouse at ALL since I got this tape

lol me either

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dope so far.

I aint trying to perpetuate the violence but did this dude say on Anti Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you ??????
laugh.gif

This dude needs to stop I don't care when he wrote this. Start spitting what you living cuz you aint living what you spitting
Yeah because Jeezy is selling ki's, and fab, banks, 50, hov, biggie, pac, ect ect are all killing people.
ohwell.gif
"good enough" he addresses your comments master zik

Already commented earlier on this tape, but i just have to say again that this tape is perfect. That gritty voice he is using on alot of the tracks adds somuch more of that dark feel to the track whch hes a master at. As much as his actions off the mic I dont agree with alot of the time, but when he steps in thebooth he is just on another level. Hes the most consistent artist Ive ever had the pleasure of listening to. His whole catalog is undeniably up there with thegreatest. Atta boy Joey once again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

More people need to download this asap....something has to be wrong with your ears if youre not feeling this album

wrong, more people need to BUY this

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dope so far.

I aint trying to perpetuate the violence but did this dude say on Anti Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you ??????
laugh.gif

This dude needs to stop I don't care when he wrote this. Start spitting what you living cuz you aint living what you spitting
Yeah because Jeezy is selling ki's, and fab, banks, 50, hov, biggie, pac, ect ect are all killing people.
ohwell.gif
"good enough" he addresses your comments master zik
laugh.gif
I'm almost positive I said this on the same page ofthe post you quoted.

Basically he saying it's none of my business when he's being hypocritical.

this tape is amazing. Its dark and has alot of heart in it. State of You and Forgive Me are my two fav tracks. The only thing I didnt like was the young christrack, A. that was old, and B. it didnt fit the mood of the tape. Also We Outta Here shoulda been on Slaughterhouse's album

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by bwalk

it is nice, but has nothing on MM2, or anything after it. which would include MM3, Halfway House, and Padded Room

Exactly

The lyrics are sick... but really has no replay value

$%*%%

this is dope.

to me it had a real dark feel on some Relapse type @%@!....I enjoyed this better than Relapse though.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom