Joe Budden-Escapse Route Digital Download July 28th

dope tape.

joey just sayin how he feels...everyone knows he wont ever shoot anybody cmon now, u supposed to relate to this type of music and not match em to twitterrumors and the latest rumors of hip hop

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Dope so far.

I aint trying to perpetuate the violence but did this dude say on Anti Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you ??????
laugh.gif

This dude needs to stop I don't care when he wrote this. Start spitting what you living cuz you aint living what you spitting
Yeah because Jeezy is selling ki's, and fab, banks, 50, hov, biggie, pac, ect ect are all killing people.
ohwell.gif
@#$!* you stupid? Jeezy is TRASH!!!!!!!!! Try again.

I mean as far as spitting how you living or use to be living it does have some leeway and degree allowing you to embellish
laugh.gif

BUT when you out in the streets/public for all to see you are doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you spit you need to stop. It's like if Yung Berg started rapping about beating up ppl cuz he's so gangsta.

I'll quote the whole thing which is nothing but erroneous fallacies

.........I'll explain
I'm pass real, they pass phony
Ignore the personal and physical attacks on me
I remain cool, relaxed homey
Brand new, I aint got a scratch on me
So what ya squad gon dooo
Lay a hand on me, lay a hollow on you

Then some other shh about running pockets and bottles on whoever tries him in NYC clubs and then the INS uncontrolled substances line.

C'mon is this not the exact opposite of Joe Budden's reality? THE EXACT OPPOSITE
please tell me who your fav rappers are....thats a basic tough talk rap line that every single will spit in there rhymes....and btw he kills that verse
Right now Sha Stimuli. He isn't big on talking about what he will do. He makes introspective joints about his past, he talks about his female problems, he talks about how he's better than rappers, he makes good music, etc. Ironically I feel he's very similar to Joe Budden but 10x better.

Now I won't lie and say I don't listen to ppl like Cam for example. Thing is imo you lose the right to go off on bs you obviously not about. I'm find with suspending my belief of reality but not to this extent. It might be a typical tough talk rap line but every rapper doesn't do it. He does kill that verse tho but I just had to laugh when I heard that.

I disagree about him not being able to talk tough anymore.

Its a 16 page thread about a rapper who talks tough who niketalk loves, who just a cpl yrs ago got punched in the eye by one guy. He did nothing he alsodissapeared for a yr. Cam aint retaliate or nothing at least crook and royce tried to help budden do something at least he asked to fight rae one on one.

I still bump Cam too.

Rick Ross was a complete liar dudes still bump him.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Right now Sha Stimuli. He isn't big on talking about what he will do. He makes introspective joints about his past,
Word? Put me on to something.
http://www.datpiff.com/mi...+Stimuli&x=0&y=0

Datpiff don't got everything but all you gotta do is google his name and the tape with download or w/e site you wanna use to d/l like rapidshare, zshare,megaupload and you'll get it or use sites like albumhunt.com, shareminer.com, and mixtapesite.com

Spoiler [+]
shastimuli.png

If you listen to his music in chronological order you can see his progression. The Mixtape chronicles being first, then The Rehab or The Present, The Future (Iforget which was part of the 12 and which wasn't don't really matter) after that is the 12 mixtapes in 12 months series which would be the othermixtapes in the pic above.
I disagree about him not being able to talk tough anymore.

Its a 16 page thread about a rapper who talks tough who niketalk loves, who just a cpl yrs ago got punched in the eye by one guy. He did nothing he also dissapeared for a yr. Cam aint retaliate or nothing at least crook and royce tried to help budden do something at least he asked to fight rae one on one.

I still bump Cam too.

Rick Ross was a complete liar dudes still bump him.
See this is where I'd just say listen to what you like but maybe Joey's just exposed himself to much imo like we're suppose to feelthose hollow bars. I agree with what you say about Cam for the most part but what I've been hearing from him as of late it's the typical coke talk,running trains on broads, talk about %#@+, n how much flier he is as a rapper than most dudes. He's even changed his image since that incident with thewhole cousin Bang movie thing where his cousin is basically punking him most of the time
laugh.gif
I thought we all knew Cam doesn't take himself that seriouslybut I digress.

Rick Ross is trash to me so w/e but I see your point. I just don't see how Budden saying that isn't hypocritical.

EDIT - NVM I'm playing tracks over and over to real get in to the vibe and he just took back what he said on the last verse of Good Enough
laugh.gif

Dudes is sleeping on joe right now cause he got falconed punched in the eye

But the tape is crack

This probably the best work he done since MM2

This !%@+ is cool...
Hes spitting....
But whats the deal...this N don't make hooks no more
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
ehhhh it's grown on me a bit

IDK how people are saying best since MM2

I personally enjoyed MM3 a lot.. but Padded Room > this anyday

Pray for Me, Exxxes, Do Tell, Angel in my life, Couldn't Help it > Escape Route

It's definitely better than PR and probably after I really get in to it I can say it's as good if not better than HH

it is nice, but has nothing on MM2, or anything after it. which would include MM3, Halfway House, and Padded Room

To me

World keep spinnin is the best joint

The intro is bananas though

The album is pretty dark though

Originally Posted by bwalk

it is nice, but has nothing on MM2, or anything after it. which would include MM3, Halfway House, and Padded Room

Exactly

The lyrics are sick... but really has no replay value

On the actual album he's gonna be working with alot better producers

Producers lining up for Budden The Great Escape, with a Jadakiss feature already added.

Royce Da 5'9" (exec.), Emile, Bink!, Black Milk, DJ Khalil, Mr. Porter, Nottz, Sean C & LV, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, The Alchemist, 9th Wonder, TheRunners, Pete Rock

Damn this album is just amazing....I cant even pick a favorite track......best overall rapper living!

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Damn this album is just amazing....I cant even pick a favorite track......best overall rapper living!

I'd have to go with "Never Again" as far as a favorite track.

"Forgive me Father swore I'd never lie again but I couldn't fight temptation I had to try again, Swore I was done with vicodin until I changed myminds mind and convinced 'em it was harmless just vitamins!"
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom