Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

^ I meant
30t6p3b.gif
in a good way...
laugh.gif
, #barsgalore.

yea we were in the studio and I didn't even realize it was Fab who was on the track 1st...didn't really sound like him. Joe ran it back one more time and then it clicked...regardless...when yall hear Royce SPAZZZZZ there will be tons of
eek.gif
faces i promise.

quote me 1 month from today.

yea we were in the studio and I didn't even realize it was Fab who was on the track 1st...didn't really sound like him. Joe ran it back one more time and then it clicked...regardless...when yall hear Royce SPAZZZZZ there will be tons of
eek.gif
faces i promise.

quote me 1 month from today.

Joe played the track in Ustream, think I posted 2 pages back that Royce yapppppped.

Joe played the track in Ustream, think I posted 2 pages back that Royce yapppppped.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

God, please let Beanie Sigel send in his verse before Monday...
This right here. I can just imagine the digustin nonsense that would go on on that track
sick.gif

This right here. I can just imagine the digustin nonsense that would go on on that track
sick.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

this is from Joe Budden on JBTV forum --
"MM4 > MM3, but aside from that, 4 the retail version of 4 i have 2 get rid of all samples & have way less tracks so ..... as much as some of u hate purchasing music online, if u can find 4 online, you'd be better off getting that version ....
That's all. "
he means, dl the "unmastered" bootleg version, it will be better than the retail version
correct?

"MM4 > MM3, but aside from that, 4 the retail version of 4 i have 2 get rid of all samples & have way less tracks so ..... as much as some of u hate purchasing music online, if u can find 4 online, you'd be better off getting that version ....
That's all. "
he means, dl the "unmastered" bootleg version, it will be better than the retail version
correct?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That's all. "
correct?
yes cuz the retail version will have only tracks without samples

That's all. "
correct?
yes cuz the retail version will have only tracks without samples

That's all. "
correct?
The version you get if you pre ordered is the full version...all songs, all skits.

the version you get if you go to the store and buy it will be a watered down version missing about 6 songs I believe due to samples.

That's all. "
correct?
The version you get if you pre ordered is the full version...all songs, all skits.

the version you get if you go to the store and buy it will be a watered down version missing about 6 songs I believe due to samples.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

sick.gif

I'm sure Sig will find a way to not deliver.

Back
Top Bottom