Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

how can this dude make mood muzik and he !*##%# esther baxer?!
Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yeazik i think he's just running wit the title... from what ive heard sofar its not emo at all... the mood can be any mood... doesnt have to bea sad one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

how can this dude make mood muzik and he !*##%# esther baxer?!
Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yeazik i think he's just running wit the title... from what ive heard sofar its not emo at all... the mood can be any mood... doesnt have to bea sad one
laugh.gif

How could you say the tapes aren't improving when MM3 was better than the second one? Not to mention they're both incredible.

Words can't express how hyped I am for this. I just wish he'd drop an album as incredible as his MM series.

How could you say the tapes aren't improving when MM3 was better than the second one? Not to mention they're both incredible.

Words can't express how hyped I am for this. I just wish he'd drop an album as incredible as his MM series.

yeah i never thought that he could really have a good mood. That's why the whole "Mood Muzik" theme is ill.

yeah i never thought that he could really have a good mood. That's why the whole "Mood Muzik" theme is ill.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Mood Muzik 3 was not better than 2

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

more complaining about stuff is guaranteed on this.
Yeah, that's why I'm not buying that the mood can be any mood. Mad ppl were complaining about MM3.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

more complaining about stuff is guaranteed on this.
Yeah, that's why I'm not buying that the mood can be any mood. Mad ppl were complaining about MM3.

Originally Posted by Remi23

MM2 = MM3

MM2 = MM3

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

MM2 = MM3
I Don't know I'm have to listen to it again.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

MM2 = MM3
I Don't know I'm have to listen to it again.

Back
Top Bottom