Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

!@!* joe budden!!!!

#Based GOD!

indifferent.gif

I honestly and truly hope you get hit by a bus today.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

How could you say the tapes aren't improving when MM3 was better than the second one? Not to mention they're both incredible.

Words can't express how hyped I am for this. I just wish he'd drop an album as incredible as his MM series.

Mood Muzik 3 was not better than 2

MM2 = MM3
I Agree Spike

How could you say the tapes aren't improving when MM3 was better than the second one? Not to mention they're both incredible.

Words can't express how hyped I am for this. I just wish he'd drop an album as incredible as his MM series.

MM2 = MM3
I Agree Spike

Originally Posted by Ruff C

MM2 = MM3
I Agree Spike
MM2 > MM3
The only way I could see people saying that 3 was better was if that one dropped around the time they first started to really listen to him

Originally Posted by Ruff C

MM2 = MM3
I Agree Spike
MM2 > MM3
The only way I could see people saying that 3 was better was if that one dropped around the time they first started to really listen to him

I'm a Joe Budden but when did it become ok to set release dates for mixtapes?

I'm a Joe Budden but when did it become ok to set release dates for mixtapes?

MM2 is def a classic mixtape, but I think it left room for people to want more, and didnt have a straight mood.
Where as MM3 coulda been put out as an album, in which it kinda was. It was satisfying to say the least and had a certain vibe to it.
I cant put one over the other tho.

MM2 is def a classic mixtape, but I think it left room for people to want more, and didnt have a straight mood.
Where as MM3 coulda been put out as an album, in which it kinda was. It was satisfying to say the least and had a certain vibe to it.
I cant put one over the other tho.

why do we have to rank everything? he did his thing on both MM2 and MM3. just sit back n enjoy that mood muzik

why do we have to rank everything? he did his thing on both MM2 and MM3. just sit back n enjoy that mood muzik

Back
Top Bottom