Joe Budden- No Church in the Wild

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's nice.  Good for him.

might be better than the original to be honest
  Don't get carried away champ.
laugh.gif

deuce a jigga fan dont say that around em

I'm a fan of original songs and concepts.  With that in mind, Joey can spit but he'll never truly break away as a rapper cause he's simply not able to create songs that people will listen to down the road.  He has a few songs here and there barely, but that's about it.  These lines here from Joey over somebody else's beat and concept is nice for today, but it will be forgotten about by tomorrow if not by this afternoon.  Not to mention, as usual some of his lines just seemed forced. 

was pretty hot prefer Joes version to the original but eehhh
agree wit duece tho Joe only good for rappin over other people beats

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Word???

@STOCK I've heard 3 sides before and maybe I shouldnt have made a complete generalization but I just dont think Joe puts songs together well consistently his bars always there content there but sometimes his delivery just doesnt click plus he has one of the worst ears for beats in the world IMO

I'm a fan of original songs and concepts.  With that in mind, Joey can spit but he'll never truly break away as a rapper cause he's simply not able to create songs that people will listen to down the road.  He has a few songs here and there barely, but that's about it.  These lines here from Joey over somebody else's beat and concept is nice for today, but it will be forgotten about by tomorrow if not by this afternoon.  Not to mention, as usual some of his lines just seemed forced. 

i really dont care if he break away as a rapper and become a household name. dude is perfect at what he does.

i been to almost every Budden Show that he's had in NYC because at his shows he goes in for 3+ hour sets.

he comes to shows and actually performs his songs no $*#+#$@$ lighting or fancy overpriced venues. Dim the lights and turn down the beat and straight SPIT.

laugh.gif

Some real talk right here.

I only listened to see if he dissed somebody
laugh.gif
Don't even like the OG song or the beat anyway. I stopped caring for Joey and his current events/topical references a while ago.

mood-muzik-4-5-cover.jpg

Not sure what your talking about.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

http://defpenradio.com/wp...mood-muzik-4-5-cover.jpg src="http://defpenradio.com/wp-content//2011/05/mood-muzik-4-5-cover.jpg">

Not sure what your talking about.

dont care what you're sure about he makes wack songs when he just spits over other artist (better) beats I can *@@+ with him just dont like HIS songs

laugh.gif

Mood-Muzik-2.jpg

Joe_Budden_Mood_Muzik_3-front-large.jpg

I feel like people that say buddens wack never listened to mood muzik series .

Yeah Budden has some timeless tracks that talk to real life experiences in a way only a few can.

He pisses me off because he is talented enough to be one of the best out and an all-time legend but he is so inconsistent and corny that I can't consider myself a fan or supporter.

Back
Top Bottom