Joe Rogan Podcast

Not sure if I posted this one but was this worth listening to?

I saw clips of it when they were discussing where streaming was headed but never caught the whole thing. ( # )

1stwitit 1stwitit
degenerate423 degenerate423

Andrew Schulz is a stand-up comic, actor, and podcaster. He's the host of the "Flagrant 2" podcast with Akaash Singh, and the "Brilliant Idiots" podcast with Charlamagne Tha God. His latest special, "Infamous", is available on YouTube. -

I didn’t listen to it, man. You know Schulz not talking about anything worthwhile :lol:.

rogan’s become a maga/right wing hero. Wondering how realistic it would be for him to be the republican candidate in a few years.

Not sure if I posted this one but was this worth listening to?

I saw clips of it when they were discussing where streaming was headed but never caught the whole thing. ( # )

1stwitit 1stwitit
degenerate423 degenerate423

Andrew Schulz is a stand-up comic, actor, and podcaster. He's the host of the "Flagrant 2" podcast with Akaash Singh, and the "Brilliant Idiots" podcast with Charlamagne Tha God. His latest special, "Infamous", is available on YouTube. -

I don’t remember anything memorable from that one.

rogan’s become a maga/right wing hero. Wondering how realistic it would be for him to be the republican candidate in a few years.

I think he's a hero to more of the people that think they're smart by saying they're a libertarian but actually just aren't intelligent enough to have an informed opinion on anything, which is A LOT of people.

The fact that the guest he was spewing those jan 6 conspiracies to was Jim Gaffigan is hilarious to me.

People that don't realize Rogan is right-wing are either deaf or delusional

Holding a few liberal views, and swearing you are not, doesn't by itself counterbalance all the right-wing ****ery dude spews

Don't let the libertarian nonsense fool you
Dont let Rusty fool you

he LOVE Joe Rogan, he probably has the highest post count in here :lol:

200.gif

This one was good
IMG_8762.png

Some fresh takes on the future of AI and how historically the introduction of new technologies (fire, electricity, nuclear, the internet) actually do the opposite of what many fear in destroying us….they allow us to flourish and push us further and further.

Last edited:
Dont let Rusty fool you

he LOVE Joe Rogan, he probably has the highest post count in here :lol:

200.gif

This one was good
View attachment 3156420
Some fresh takes on the future of AI and how historically the introduction of new technologies (fire, electricity, nuclear, the internet) actually do the opposite of what many fear in destroying us….they allow us to flourish and push us further and further.
You were the same mother****er that argued at length, defending Rogan, because he didn't know how vaccines worked. You, a functioning adult, with the internet available to them did that.

At least I try to know what I am talking about when I type.

So yes, no one should be fooled by me.

They should listen to your *** instead :lol:

A dude like you is the perfect mark for Rogan

Last edited:

Rogan claimed very recently that he’s been recently approached by Don Trump’s team(also in the past) and has shot them down. He refuses to have Trump on his podcast…

Rogan claimed very recently that he’s been recently approached by Don Trump’s team(also in the past) and has shot them down. He refuses to have Trump on his podcast…

You can still be right wing and not **** with Trump like that.

I mean he'd take Trump over Biden but he knows he's problematic. Plus he's not trying to deal with the **** storm that would ensue if he was a guest on the pod.

You still stand on something you admitted that you were wrong about?

As I said, you are the perfect mark for Rogan.
yes sir!

Indeed, that is why I post in the Joe Rogan thread.

You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know.

You can't shame me for being a joe rogan fan, try as you may.

I'm a content human being, I'm not trying to dissuade others for not having the same opinions or views as mine.

You can still be right wing and not **** with Trump like that.

I mean he'd take Trump over Biden but he knows he's problematic. Plus he's not trying to deal with the **** storm that would ensue if he was a guest on the pod.
Sure, but it seems to the contrary of being a current day “right winger, no?

I’m genuinely curious as to what people on here think right wing, and for that matter, left wing is?

Rogan doesn’t care about any controversy it would create.

yes sir!

Indeed, that is why I post in the Joe Rogan thread.

You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know.

You can't shame me for being a joe rogan fan, try as you may.

I'm a content human being, I'm not trying to dissuade others for not having the same opinions or views as mine.
That is a lie...

I can honestly say I dont fully understand how vaccines work

And fair play play on the flu & smallpox vaccine information I will eat that crow no problem
. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Thats legit, credible information I did not have.

And not to be misconstrued here, I’m not anti vaccination. I’m vaccinated.

But I get it, they dont want to scare away people on the fence. In my mind they would rather choose to withhold certain points of information that might cause hesitation to the general public in order to boost them vaccination rates and deal with the fall out later.

I don’t think vaccines are bad, I think the way they are being marketed to people and rolled out is a little off putting and I agree with the talking points Rogan makes on this

If you want to chastise me for that, fair play. Like I said there aint no shame in my game.

You gotta know when your in the wrong, regarding the flu and chickenpox stuff. I was wrong, I can admit that! I’m here for everything that come with it.

I been around here long enough to accept my L and swallow it with a grin:rofl:

I said some untrue **** and got corrected, I can’t be mad at that.

m not trying to dissuade others for not having the same opinions or views
There's a difference between opinions and facts though, and how vaccines work isn't a matter of opinion.
Liz Cheney and Mike Pence would beg to differ. In fact, even Bill Barr wouldn't mind voting for Trump again, even though he knows he's (or should be) toast.
I’m genuinely curious as to what people on here think right wing, and for that matter, left wing is?
Trying to start a "bad political science takes" discussion in here?

Liz Cheney and Mike Pence would beg to differ. In fact, even Bill Barr wouldn't mind voting for Trump again, even though he knows he's (or should be) toast.

Trying to start a "bad political science takes" discussion in here?
Good point on Cheney, Pence, & Barr.

To your second point, LoL, I’m truly curious if people have an actual opinion, or just what is regurgitated through the media(aka hot takes) and about Rogan.

Rogan doesn’t care about any controversy it would create.

Rogan doesn't mind taking a stand if he feels strongly about something. e.g - Having the ivermectin doctors on the show

If he was all in on Trump he would have him on but I don't think that's the case.

People who aren’t right wing are always talking about election fraud against Kari Lake’s campaign. It’s all they talk about.

Last edited:
Rogan doesn't mind taking a stand if he feels strongly about something. e.g - Having the ivermectin doctors on the show

If he was all in on Trump he would have him on but I don't think that's the case.
You don't have to be all in on Trump to be a right winger. Trump doesn't define right wing politics, although he is considered the current embodiment of its principles.

You don't have to be all in on Trump to be a right winger. Trump doesn't define right wing politics, although he is considered the current embodiment of its principles.

Yeah i said the same thing earlier on this page

Back
Top Bottom