Joe Rogan Podcast

The same reason why people keep listening to Boosie. The real question is why do you keep looking?

From the archives.

Dr. Steven Greer is the founder of The Disclosure Project. Dr. Greer also runs CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) whose goal is to initiate contact with extraterrestrials.

What exactly does Boosie have to do with Joe Rogan? Don’t deflect my boy!
No deflection fam, but you asking why people still posting his stuff is essentially doing just that. YOU bumped this thread. I just dont understand how people just keep falling into this cycle designed to keep the stuff you say you dont like around. Interaction is interaction, no one cares if its good or bad.

No deflection fam, but you asking why people still posting his stuff is essentially doing just that. YOU bumped this thread. I just dont understand how people just keep falling into this cycle designed to keep the stuff you say you dont like around. Interaction is interaction, no one cares if its good or bad.

Bumped a thread with a response from yesterday? Clearly you don’t know how NT works, when you open the website, there’s a little tab up there that shows threads you have participated in with recent updates.

I clicked, saw the discourse and was confused as to why that was being amplified. Thus my question but sure make it about Boosie.

Lol yo this whole thread is hilarious.

“Look at this idiot!!!! Let me post his sound bite so you all can also laugh at this idiot!!!”

Haha I’m so smart I hate joe Rogan.

Lol yo this whole thread is hilarious.

“Look at this idiot!!!! Let me post his sound bite so you all can also laugh at this idiot!!!”

Haha I’m so smart I hate joe Rogan.
what's wrong with laughing at idiots?

that's what keeps me here on NT

Ice Cube is a rapper, songwriter, actor, filmmaker, and founder of the 3-on-3, half-court basketball league BIG3. -

Next Up.

Brian Simpson is a stand-up comic who hosts the "Bottom of the Barrel" improvised comedy show at the Comedy Mothership and his own podcast, "BS with Brian Simpson." -

what's wrong with laughing at idiots?

that's what keeps me here on NT
In threads like the Fools wildin thread, yea. But in situations like this, its literally having the opposite effect. Views are view, it don't matter how you felt about it. If you're believing him or laughing at him, he gets paid and gets pushed to the top because hes bringing traffic to the platform. We know that these people know negativity fuels engagement which fuels views, which gets them paid. Yall are walking right in to a trap...set by an idiot. It's like people are stuck in a bear trap, looking people in a squirel trap, talkin bout. "It couldn't be me."

Its almost like the Joe Rogan hate is disingenuous. Its just the thing to do now.

In threads like the Fools wildin thread, yea. But in situations like this, its literally having the opposite effect. Views are view, it don't matter how you felt about it. If you're believing him or laughing at him, he gets paid and gets pushed to the top because hes bringing traffic to the platform. We know that these people know negativity fuels engagement which fuels views, which gets them paid. Yall are walking right in to a trap...set by an idiot. It's like people are stuck in a bear trap, looking people in a squirel trap, talkin bout. "It couldn't be me."

Its almost like the Joe Rogan hate is disingenuous. Its just the thing to do now.
This comment makes no damn sense

People criticizing Rogan in this thread on NT probably has zero affect on his viewership

This thread isn't even that active

You are reaching hard here.

This claim of disliking Rogan being disingenuous is nonsense too. People post a Rogan clip every once in a while, other people browsing NT sees the thread bump or gets a notification and comes in to read the thread. They see what was posted and they have a reaction

That is how a forum works

Just because people continuously have negative reactions to nonsense Rogan says does make is disingenuous. It probably just means Joe Rogan still says a lot of dumb ****.

This comment makes no damn sense

People criticizing Rogan in this thread on NT probably has zero affect on his viewership

This thread isn't even that active

You are reaching hard here.

This claim of disliking Rogan being disingenuous is nonsense too. People post a Rogan clip every once in a while, other people browsing NT sees the thread bump or gets a notification and comes in to read the thread. They see what was posted and they have a reaction

That is how a forum works

Just because people continuously have negative reactions to nonsense Rogan says does make is disingenuous. It probably just means Joe Rogan still says a lot of dumb ****.
You can talk all you want, its the reposting and spreading of the dumb ****. Like, this is an example, you post a clip saying this is stupid, people are going to click on it to see why its stupid. Thus, he's getting clicks and views and bumped up in algorithms. This isn't even just Joe Rogan, this is how the internet needs to be approached in general. You can talk about it and break down why its dumb. Thats whats up. Its the "look at this" thats the problem.

I say its disingenuous because if you dont **** with Joe Rogan, how do you know he's saying these dumb things?

There wouldn't be a Joe Rogan thread on NT if it was only to discuss how good the show is.

The show sucks. He sucks.

The only thing to talk about is when he says something stupid and unhinged.

tom-delonge-blink182.gif

There wouldn't be a Joe Rogan thread on NT if it was only to discuss how good the show is.

The show sucks. He sucks.

The only thing to talk about is when he says something stupid and unhinged.

The first page of the thread would suggest otherwise :lol:

This thread is over 10yrs old though. The narrative on Joe has changed massively in that time. Most of the bullets getting fired at him are from 2020 onwards.

Not sure if I posted this one but was this worth listening to?

I saw clips of it when they were discussing where streaming was headed but never caught the whole thing. ( # )

1stwitit 1stwitit
degenerate423 degenerate423

Andrew Schulz is a stand-up comic, actor, and podcaster. He's the host of the "Flagrant 2" podcast with Akaash Singh, and the "Brilliant Idiots" podcast with Charlamagne Tha God. His latest special, "Infamous", is available on YouTube. -

i’m not trying to have an effect on anything though
i don’t care. about views, about cancelling, about his pockets…doesn’t matter to me.
i’m here to laugh at folks.

you really in here trying to gate keep the jokes though?

Back
Top Bottom