Joe Rogan Podcast

Cats move to the most liberal part of Texas so they can have a safe space to do their ****ery instead of a full maga spot. Very Ninjahood.

giphy.gif

I don't know if Rogan or the media coined it anti woke / anti cancel culture but either way the perception now is that they will be burning crosses on stage :lol:

Rogan pretty much put it out there, thru a press release. And all the conservative culture war news sites, ran with it as such.

Right, ignores slavery and how women and Black people couldn’t vote. But yea, go America, no dictatorship 😂
Or the Indian genocide. Or co opting the perpetual impoverishment and instability of the first independent black nation.

But never let facts get in the way of telling a good story or reliving the past with rose tinted lenses.

Or the Indian genocide. Or co opting the perpetual impoverishment and instability of the first independent black nation.

But never let facts get in the way of telling a good story or reliving the past with rose tinted lenses.
Yea we literally could go on and on about the atrocities America has done. These people are dumb. Hilarious to me how the video is framed too, can’t even begin to imagine the comments from the “patriots” on whatever platform this was posted on 😂😂

Committed mass genocide and turned around and made their people the bad guys in a crap ton of movies

and then bothered when native Americans speak up against their people being used as mascots for sports teams and on top of the other shh that blatantly mocks that whole history

that’s why it’s always funny to me how worked up people got over this

1679331007100.jpeg

Joe Rogan and Elon Musk, in defense of RFK Jr's antivaxx rhetoric, have funneled all their braindead fanboys to Peter Hotez's Twitter

A real cornucopia of some of the stupidest people you can find on the world wide web

Back
Top Bottom