Joe Rogan Podcast

everything is on point. from the beginning of "the last time we saw each other was at the comedy store" then its all on a loop of the same things he always talks about. 57:25 mark is elvis random connection then again at 2:03:22. There's only so many stories Joe can say before we know his entire life :lol:

damn another maga creep exposed?

mac dre rollin over in his grave seeing ol white supremacist using one of his nicknames for a screen name.

:lol: I thought that was hilarious considering Chris Pratt really doesn't get hate. Even after that one time where he said they never make movies about "real America" and folks went off to name the endless amount of them and he had to eat crow.

What really has me dying though is Rogan doing the "christian" thing. That makes no sense for his character. He's getting a little too on the nose now with the right wing catchphrases to show he's clearly been indoctrinated.

he caught some flack a couple of months ago from posting a pic about his wife...the "healthy daughter" part is what "upset" people...

i guess in his previous marriage with anna farris they had a child that had some health problems/disabilities.

i think it's just the internet doing internet things...

he caught some flack a couple of months ago from posting a pic about his wife...the "healthy daughter" part is what "upset" people...

i guess in his previous marriage with anna farris they had a child that had some health problems/disabilities.

i think it's just the internet doing internet things...

i tried to read this in his voice. :lol:

It's one of those "cool" Christian churches but people say they're not exactly accepting of LGBTQ stuff

:wow: :rofl:Oh God it's both!
5caa87de-71fa-4196-b9b2-5e3ac8069c59.jpg

Back
Top Bottom