Joe Rogan Podcast

I used to listen to Rogan for the guest. I'm at the point I don't even do that anymore.

Anybody that would seriously push back on him, he makes sure to keep it lighthearted and joke around for 3 hours with them.
Then goes on to have the same right wing personalities on 10 times each for the year so he can say "see I have both".

And if it was?

There should be fair criticism for some people who listen to him, and some of the ideas he spreads and how constantly gives cover to a growing number of racist on his pod…and soft peddles their ideology to his fan base.

I don’t know why I need to post it explicitly, but that doesn’t mean the criticism…is telling ANYONE….to “stop listening” to Joe Rogan.

You can be critical, and understand why people listen. The appeal is 100% understood.

I just kinda see dude for what he is. But if you want to watch because he has some guest that is interesting to you, go on right ahead. Nobody is saying “don’t listen” to him at all.
It’s crazy how joe and his audience has changed over the years
It used to be if you listened you liked weed, psychedelics, mma, crazy stories, etc
Now it’s completely different :lol: i listened from like 2013 to 2018, stopped because every episode just became joe talking about the same thing to the guest
Todays average jre fan doesn’t even know who redban is

It was trending on Twitter that day. This thread was moving. I’m in this thread. I decided to post it.

Why are you upset, that I posted that? :lol:. You rather not see it or something?

Yall joe Rogan super fans, react like this…to his obvious ties to white nationalists

47C62C63-3A47-4D1C-986B-D99344FB3886.gif

Don’t be upset that I’m calling it out. I guess it brings you comfort, to simply not know/see who Joe Rogan be really rocking with :lol:. Whatever helps you man.

Enjoy

It's pretty impressive how often liberals will stamp someone as a white nationalist/supremacist based on probably nothing at all other than the fact they are white and conservative :lol: Relax bud

It's pretty impressive how often liberals will stamp someone as a white nationalist/supremacist based on probably nothing at all other than the fact they are white and conservative :lol: Relax bud

Fully relaxed. I’m not some “liberal”, I’m a black man.

I know a white supremacist when I see one. Rogan hangs with a ton of them. And he likely is one himself.

Now crawl back in your hole.

Fully relaxed. I’m not some “liberal”, I’m a black man.

I know a white supremacist when I see one. Rogan hangs with a ton of them. And he likely is one himself.

Now crawl back in your hole.

Cool. Still gonna call you a liberal. Anyway, it's clear you don't listen to JRE otherwise you wouldn't cast such an egregious opinion like that. He has catapulted the careers of many black people from his podcast alone.

I don't even care to argue tbh good luck in your fight against racism my friend.

Cool. Still gonna call you a liberal. Anyway, it's clear you don't listen to JRE otherwise you wouldn't cast such an egregious opinion like that. He has catapulted the careers of many black people from his podcast alone.

I don't even care to argue tbh good luck in your fight against racism my friend.
Aren’t you a “free thinking” liberal racist? Oh yeah, you are. Next time you speak, every time you speak, make sure you point out this fact.

Last edited:
What does the GOP and conservatism stand for these days, other than hate?

Conservatives are out there voting for, endorsing, and supporting people who call fellow congresspeople terrorists because of how they dress (Boebert on Omar), people who proclaim to be christians but want to charge poor kids to eat school lunches, and all other types of unscrupulous characters from fraudsters to pedos. Then, they turn around and complain about being described accurately.

You are the company you keep.

What does the GOP and conservatism stand for these days, other than hate?

Conservatives are out there voting for, endorsing, and supporting people who call fellow congresspeople terrorists because of how they dress (Boebert on Omar), people who proclaim to be christians but want to charge poor kids to eat school lunches, and all other types of unscrupulous characters from fraudsters to pedos. Then, they turn around and complain about being described accurately.

You are the company you keep.
Ask dwalk31 dwalk31 about this and his support of pedos and such

It’s crazy how joe and his audience has changed over the years
It used to be if you listened you liked weed, psychedelics, mma, crazy stories, etc
Now it’s completely different :lol: i listened from like 2013 to 2018, stopped because every episode just became joe talking about the same thing to the guest
Todays average jre fan doesn’t even know who redban is

Man if I hear anyone say they listen to him or they use him as a reference for something they’re saying it’s met with either laughter or an eye roll. Dude has the most lame clown fanbase. As y’all can see :lol:

When Stacey Dash said there should be a black history month, mans dropped this banger...
You can follow the whole sad journey from defeatist“both sides” nihilism to red pill conspiracy rabbit hole.

2015:
When you vote you are only continuing the cycle of your own enslavement. Please know this.

View media item 1769624

Being the president just means you are the face of the country. When in reality they are merely puppets that don't run ****.

2019:
trump 2020

The alogorithm claims another one.

Back
Top Bottom