Joe Rogan Podcast

You can’t always have temps fill positions on certain jobs but in that situation I’d just over staff and have the employee do more than one job so you can float people around where they are needed.

actually floating that idea to my boss now and got a meeting with him to try and keep employees.

all these old boomers don’t understand why we don’t want to just work 70 hours a week and make more money at the expense of health and family.

they are all retiring and all us younger guys are quitting because we’re burnt out and can find a new job tomorrow.

Joe Rogan defending Kyle Rittenhouse, Alex Jones, Tim Pool & Drew Hernandez (who the judge allowed to testify at the rittenhouse trial on his behalf)…and also is a noted white supremacist who’s funded by dark money right wing groups .

But YALL keep listening to him.

Joe sits down with mixed martial artist Don Frye: a UFC Hall of Famer, former pro wrestler, and co-host, along with Dan Severin, of "Dan and Don’s Toxic Masculinity Podcast."

Joe Rogan defending Kyle Rittenhouse, Alex Jones, Tim Pool & Drew Hernandez (who the judge allowed to testify at the rittenhouse trial on his behalf)…and also is a noted white supremacist who’s funded by dark money right wing groups .

But YALL keep listening to him.

Im trying to figure out what you’re proving here. I only watch for the guests. Last one I watched was Snoop. :wow: at Snoop having knowledge of an actual “rare” video of him freestyling with pac and biggie. When did he say he say support Rittenhouse? Why you didn’t post those clips? How do you know this if you dont **** with him?

Im trying to figure out what you’re proving here. I only watch for the guests. Last one I watched was Snoop. :wow: at Snoop having knowledge of an actual “rare” video of him freestyling with pac and biggie. When did he say he say support Rittenhouse? Why you didn’t post those clips? How do you know this if you dont **** with him?

Joe Rogan pals around with White supremacist, and Rittenhouse supporters. I’m not trying to “prove” anything at all :lol:

You can easily find the dumb clip on Twitter….by searching “Joe Rogan - Rittenhouse”.

Do what you want with that information. If you like Rogan, that’s good for you. I’m simply pointing out what he really is, who he speaks to/for and what some choose to overlook or downplay.

Enjoy tho

I completely understand the, "How can yall still listen to HIM" approach but as it has been mentioned before, some of us listen for the guests. It doesn't mean we support his views/opinions on certain topics, it just means there are interesting conversations on his show.

It's the same thing with GladTV and this idea that he, "Is the feds." Many folks don't listen to him for that reason, but there are good convos on his platform. Also, nobody is pointing a gun to anyone's head to force them to reveal confidential information to Glad.

I just enjoy hearing interesting stories and I personally don't care who the messenger is.

But, I completely understand the, "How can yall still listen to HIM" approach.

Im trying to figure out what you’re proving here. I only watch for the guests. Last one I watched was Snoop. :wow: at Snoop having knowledge of an actual “rare” video of him freestyling with pac and biggie.

everyday we patronize companies that do things orders of magnitudes worse than whatever Joe Rogan is up to.
The idea that I shouldn't listen to a good podcast interview with one of my favorite raptors

because a 53 year old white guy from Boston has some problematic racial views? wow color me shocked. :lol:

if i were disengaged from every company or entity i suspected of racial views.
I wouldn't be able to leave my house. :lol:

I completely understand the, "How can yall still listen to HIM" approach but as it has been mentioned before, some of us listen for the guests. It doesn't mean we support his views/opinions on certain topics, it just means there are interesting conversations on his show.

It's the same thing with GladTV and this idea that he, "Is the feds." Many folks don't listen to him for that reason, but there are good convos on his platform. Also, nobody is pointing a gun to anyone's head to force them to reveal confidential information to Glad.

I just enjoy hearing interesting stories and I personally don't care who the messenger is.

I have no issue with it, if people check it out for whatever reason. Not my issue at all. Just calling dude out for what he is 🤷🏾‍♂️.

His fans…..treat HIM, like he’s something else tho :lol:. Like an innocent child, who knows no better and is 100% aloof, and “just wants to have conversations”. And it’s funny to me.

Like I said before, if ppl enjoy listening to Rogan, and really go that hard for him…EYE personally know what kinda time they are generally on.

everyday we patronize companies that do things orders of magnitudes worse than whatever Joe Rogan is up to.
The idea that I shouldn't listen to a good podcast interview with one of my favorite raptors

because a 53 year old white guy from Boston has some problematic racial views? wow color me shocked. :lol:

if i were disengaged from every company or entity i suspected of racial views.
I wouldn't be able to leave my house. :lol:

Who
Said
This
??
???

I hate when y’all project :lol:. Listen to Rogan ALL you want. Got damn.

This convo always falls back into some goofy ****.

Joe Rogan pals around with White supremacist, and Rittenhouse supporters. I’m not trying to “prove” anything at all :lol:

You can easily find the dumb clip on Twitter….by searching “Joe Rogan - Rittenhouse”.

Do what you want with that information. If you like Rogan, that’s good for you. I’m simply pointing out what he really is, who he speaks to/for and what some choose to overlook or downplay.

Enjoy tho
Why would YOU be searching Joe Rogan -Rittenhouse”? Why are you even bumping this thread? You know any publicity is good publicity, right? You just typed up a Joe Rogan ad, fam.

“Let me see if the dude on NT knows what he’s talking about..”

Why would YOU be searching Joe Rogan -Rittenhouse”? Why are you even bumping this thread? You know any publicity is good publicity, right? You just typed up a Joe Rogan ad, fam.

“Let me see if the dude on NT knows what he’s talking about..”

It was trending on Twitter that day. This thread was moving. I’m in this thread. I decided to post it.

Why are you upset, that I posted that? :lol:. You rather not see it or something?

Yall joe Rogan super fans, react like this…to his obvious ties to white nationalists

47C62C63-3A47-4D1C-986B-D99344FB3886.gif

Don’t be upset that I’m calling it out. I guess it brings you comfort, to simply not know/see who Joe Rogan be really rocking with :lol:. Whatever helps you man.

Enjoy

I have no issue with it, if people check it out for whatever reason. Not my issue at all. Just calling dude out for what he is 🤷🏾‍♂️.

His fans…..treat HIM, like he’s something else tho :lol:. Like an innocent child, who knows no better and is 100% aloof, and “just wants to have conversations”. And it’s funny to me.

Like I said before, if ppl enjoy listening to Rogan, and really go that hard for him…EYE personally know what kinda time they are generally on.

Yea, he is what he is and I think he has made it CLEAR as to which side he stands on. Not, #MyDude

i took this to be criticism of people who listen to him.

And if it was?

There should be fair criticism for some people who listen to him, and some of the ideas he spreads and how constantly gives cover to a growing number of racist on his pod…and soft peddles their ideology to his fan base.

I don’t know why I need to post it explicitly, but that doesn’t mean the criticism…is telling ANYONE….to “stop listening” to Joe Rogan.

You can be critical, and understand why people listen. The appeal is 100% understood.

I just kinda see dude for what he is. But if you want to watch because he has some guest that is interesting to you, go on right ahead. Nobody is saying “don’t listen” to him at all.

And if it was?

There should be fair criticism for some people who listen to him, and some of the ideas he spreads and how constantly gives cover to a growing number of racist on his pod…and soft peddles their ideology to his fan base.

I don’t know why I need to post it explicitly, but that doesn’t mean the criticism…is telling ANYONE….to “stop listening” to Joe Rogan.

You can be critical, and understand why people listen. The appeal is 100% understood.

I just kinda see dude for what he is. But if you want to watch because he has some guest that is interesting to you, go on right ahead. Nobody is saying “don’t listen” to him at all.

well if it's criticism of those who listen, then the implication is that it's wrong to listen to him no?
and then you cited whatever right wing people he hangs out with.

I was responding to the idea that pointing out the ways joe Rogan is bad
is really a reasonable criticism of people who listen to him.

I used to listen to Rogan for the guest. I'm at the point I don't even do that anymore.

Anybody that would seriously push back on him, he makes sure to keep it lighthearted and joke around for 3 hours with them.

Back
Top Bottom