Joe Rogan Podcast

Elk life

B765FD69-35ED-424E-8383-393A39E38D33.jpeg

andrew schultz must be rogan's sidepiece with the amount he slurps and defends joe. A lot of white comedians acting the same like the guy is their king.

I get that but as someone who's not really tapped in with Rogan at all (outside of interviews he's had with some comedians) it seems like i hear about him most from his detractors. The majority of this thread from from the few pages i browsed seem to be people who don't like him or his show.

Yet they give it energy & discussion, which only prolongs convos & opinions some deem as stupid. This happens to essentially any & everything that is viewed as negative these days & it makes very little sense to me.

those incel ****** are getting like 10x the promotion on social media for being lame & they're only going to grow & profit from it.
you not tapped into him but you in here fighting his battle

please stop

**** joe rogaine

Last edited:
Old joe rogan was fine. Like 2010 joe rogan.

Cable news is super trash. I have listened to any joe rogan in 8 years or more.

I’m just here for all things elk.

I wonder why all these right wing personalities are so enamored with an apolitical guy like Joe Rogan :emoji_thinking:

Probably just a coincidence
Joe Rogan exposes his massive audience to racism, bigotry, and dangerous conspiracy theories.....but he does it in a cool and unfiltered way......so I guess it all balances out in the end

I think people do appreciate the unfiltered, long-form conversations about topics they don't understand and would never otherwise see/hear a discussion about. The problem is that, when those conversations are lead by one of those people who is uninformed or mis-informed, it can have a pretty horribly negative affect on those in the audience who assume that the host has more than the most cursory knowledge about the topic or has an actual ability to moderate the conversation and not let it be taken over and driven by hucksters that are they to take advantage of such a situation. And that's exactly what Rogan does all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom