Joe Rogan Podcast

It is kinda weird lol

We label middle eastern as brown but alotta them are whiter than white people
We label east Asians or south east Asians as yellow but alotta them are browner than Latinos
South Asians don't get the brown label for whatever reason but are probably the most brown

Prob made more sense when the US didn't have as much diversity

As a Filipino, I never considered myself yellow. Always considered myself tan or brown. I guess an nt'er didn't know what a Filipino was or thought we were yellow because he sounded confused when I called myself brown.

It is kinda weird lol

We label middle eastern as brown but alotta them are whiter than white people
We label east Asians or south east Asians as yellow but alotta them are browner than Latinos
South Asians don't get the brown label for whatever reason but are probably the most brown

Prob made more sense when the US didn't have as much diversity

Jordan Peterson, a racist and pseudo race scientist should know exactly why this weirdness is the way it is.

But that will just show the history of racism and white supremacy, so they not going to go down that rabbit hole.

Jordan Peterson, a racist and pseudo race scientist should know exactly why this weirdness is the way it is.

But that will just show the history of racism and white supremacy, so they not going to go down that rabbit hole.
Really a great example of the type of Rogan **** people try and point out. An educated, racist white guy who's well aware of the history and sociology of this stuff but instead indoctrinated 1000s of young white men to a dangerous ideology gets to play jokey jokey and "i'm harmless and tan". To these smart dumb ****** you're the idiot for being aware and observative.

Really a great example of the type of Rogan **** people try and point out. An educated, racist white guy who's well aware of the history and sociology of this stuff but instead indoctrinated 1000s of young white men to a dangerous ideology gets to play jokey jokey and "i'm harmless and tan". To these smart dumb ****** you're the idiot for being aware and observative.

Millions of young white men. Really, all of this **** is to comfort FEELINGS of people with no depth or self reflection, that don’t want to “feel bad” for never challenging their ideologies :lol:. They’re upset society is moving past them, and they can’t keep up. So they get comfort from these men.

On the Peterson pod, they give empathy and understanding for INCELS. They want to look at why incels are the way they are…and why society has “left them behind”.

Now ask them to do that for any other marginalized group in society. That society TRULY historically beats down and continues to.

Crickets!

But that’s tr1ll tr1ll MANS!!!!

:lol:

Millions of young white men. Really, all of this **** is to comfort FEELINGS of people with no depth or self reflection, that don’t want to “feel bad” for never challenging their ideologies :lol:. They’re upset society is moving past them, and they can’t keep up. So they get comfort from these men.

On the Peterson pod, they give empathy and understanding for INCELS. They want to look at why incels are the way they are…and why society has “left them behind”.

Now ask them to do that for any other marginalized group in society. That society TRULY historically beats down and continues to.

Crickets!

But that’s tr1ll tr1ll MANS!!!!

:lol:

See what you fail to see is, I’m not defending Joe Rogan, I’m just against your fake *** activism. Seriously, what is your goal when you make these posts? You gonna take the the Joe Rogan Podcast machine one NT post at a time? You gonna stop NT from falling into Joe Rogan’s trap? Can’t be, you and all these alleged anti-Joe Rogan people are the only people that talk him on NT. You don’t have a plan. You post because you need your thoughts and ideas reinforced and validated by others. Thats why you’re so concerned with what “millions of his followers” think, even if these millions are wrong. You really think those millions of people are going to rally together and take the world over? Really? Actually? No. Those numbers make you question if what you believe is right because you barely believe in yourself. So much so you ain’t even got the heart to make your own thread. You’re just going to keep posting in this under the guise of being a good NT’er. “Oh look! Someone on twitter posted a video of Joe Rogan saying some stupid ****. Let me go post it on NT so people can agree with me and I can feel better myself.” Projection is real.

TL:DR: Its not about Joe Rogan, its about you and people like you who pretend to be about a cause all in the name of attention seeking and self validation. At me again unprovoked and prove me right.

See what you fail to see is, I’m not defending Joe Rogan, I’m just against your fake *** activism. Seriously, what is your goal when you make these posts? You gonna take the the Joe Rogan Podcast machine one NT post at a time? You gonna stop NT from falling into Joe Rogan’s trap? Can’t be, you and all these alleged anti-Joe Rogan people are the only people that talk him on NT. You don’t have a plan. You post because you need your thoughts and ideas reinforced and validated by others. Thats why you’re so concerned with what “millions of his followers” think, even if these millions are wrong. You really think those millions of people are going to rally together and take the world over? Really? Actually? No. Those numbers make you question if what you believe is right because you barely believe in yourself. So much so you ain’t even got the heart to make your own thread. You’re just going to keep posting in this under the guise of being a good NT’er. “Oh look! Someone on twitter posted a video of Joe Rogan saying some stupid ****. Let me go post it on NT so people can agree with me and I can feel better myself.” Projection is real.

TL:DR: Its not about Joe Rogan, its about you and people like you who pretend to be about a cause all in the name of attention seeking and self validation. At me again unprovoked and prove me right.
Those people actually did rally together at the Capitol on January 6th.

:lol: That's pretty funny they're aware and kill him on his own subreddit too. But... nvm.
The JRE Reddit used to be great. It was all crazy random topics, drugs, ufos all that stuff. Great place to waste time
Now it’s 50/50 people making fun of joe and then the other with his nuts in their mouth
Like who actually writes this :lol: dudes who didn’t have anyone to look up to growing up
0E3C15DD-F7E7-4F05-AD46-8532BE4DDDA8.png

The JRE Reddit used to be great. It was all crazy random topics, drugs, ufos all that stuff. Great place to waste time
Now it’s 50/50 people making fun of joe and then the other with his nuts in their mouth
Like who actually writes this :lol: dudes who didn’t have anyone to look up to growing up
0E3C15DD-F7E7-4F05-AD46-8532BE4DDDA8.png

That might be tr1ll tr1ll

C2D89DDA-1A7E-4606-B81E-392D098390A8.gif

Oopssie! Looks like I atted him again.

Back
Top Bottom