Joe Rogan Podcast

I think people do appreciate the unfiltered, long-form conversations about topics they don't understand and would never otherwise see/hear a discussion about. The problem is that, when those conversations are lead by one of those people who is uninformed or mis-informed, it can have a pretty horribly negative affect on those in the audience who assume that the host has more than the most cursory knowledge about the topic or has an actual ability to moderate the conversation and not let it be taken over and driven by hucksters that are they to take advantage of such a situation. And that's exactly what Rogan does all of the time.

Dude had a DR….who’s study was mathematics , speaking as an expert on race relations and anti critical race theory because he’s been studying reverse racism for 16 hours a day over 3 years :lol:.

Like cmon. And when you look dude up, he’s connected to right wing billionaires and think tanks, Claremont institute etc.

It’s obvious :lol:

Dude had a DR….who’s study was mathematics , speaking as an expert on race relations and anti critical race theory because he’s been studying reverse racism for 16 hours a day over 3 years :lol:.

Like cmon. And when you look dude up, he’s connected to right wing billionaires and think tanks, Claremont institute etc.

So you, for yourself call BS on what he is saying and move. No one is saying listen and accept what he being discussed.

A lot of credentialed folks who peddle alternative views that nicely segue into conspiracy theories tend to have been pushed aside by their professional community; they will be presented as "Dr So and so" or "Director of [insert scientific org]" when they haven't exercised in their field for a significant number of years.

See Rand Paul who still goes by Dr even though the guy hasn't been certified since 2005 :lol:.

Sure, tell that to his millions of listeners

I think you're underestimating the critical thinking skills they possess
Trust me, I know most people don’t have the capacity. But, I’m speaking to the people in here that seem to have a grasp on being able to discern for themselves. There is no way that you can tell me that you’ve rather watch the news for engaging content vs a long form podcast focused on a subject.

essentially this comes down to people wanting control of narratives & what information is available.

for some reason people seem to think that they can make a decision on what information is suitable for someone to receive & decipher.

essentially this comes down to people wanting control of narratives & what information is available.

for some reason people seem to think that they can make a decision on what information is suitable for someone to receive & decipher.

Nah. Nobody is saying joe Rogan shouldn’t do what he does. People are just stating the obvious. Dude is polarizing. And popular. a lot of his long time fans are annoyed like hell, about his recent turn to hard right podcast host. He plays apolitical, but he’s really not. A lot of his newer fan base, is drawn to him for political/culture war reasons. That’s what he’s leaning into now.

A lot of the old fans say they just want to hear some cool ****, in long form discussion. And some life improvement **** here and there. A lot of Rogan now, is just white grievance politics, cancel culture talk, anti “woke” talk and Covid talk.

I know, it’s annoying to see “liberal” people complain about ANYTHING to you. But there isn’t some plot against joe Rogan to control his information.

Nah. Nobody is saying joe Rogan shouldn’t do what he does. People are just stating the obvious. Dude is polarizing. And popular. a lot of his long time fans are annoyed like hell, about his recent turn to hard right podcast host. He plays apolitical, but he’s really not. A lot of his newer fan base, is drawn to him for political/culture war reasons. That’s what he’s leaning into now.

95% of the fans say they just want to hear some cool ****, in long form discussion. And some life improvement **** here and there. A lot of Rogan now, is just white grievance politics, cancel culture talk, anti “woke” talk and Covid talk.

I know, it’s annoying to see “liberal” people complain about ANYTHING to you. But there isn’t some plot against joe Rogan to control his information.

Bro people can complain all they want :lol: my only point has been that all it does is help further spread the information.

Secondly, I have seen plenty of people on social media demand that his platform be censored or taken away because it' "dangerous".

It is dangerous and should be censored. he's trump on a smaller scale. Can probably organize his own capitol riot if he wanted to.

A lot just want to stop the spread of misinformation on the podcast of a dumb comedian because a lot of his fans are gullible idiots and follow what he says.

We're saying this in AMERICA :lol:, this countries entire concept hinges on the majority of people being gullible & following what's told to em by politicians/big corporations.

Bro people can complain all they want :lol: my only point has been that all it does is help further spread the information.

Well you may be right in that. And That says a lot about society :lol:.

Person A: This is bad for you. Here is why
Person B: **** you! I want MOOOOOOAR

The JRE experience :lol:

‘Merica

Bruh are you suggesting there should be..... free speech??

Neil Young is an anti-science clown as well, his just happens to be different than Rogan’s brand.

I still like his music and much prefer him to Joe Rogan, but don’t know what he was thinking with that ultimatum.

for every good thing he does he does something stupid af.

anyone who supported the patriot act can ead.

1643201031378.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom