Joe Rogan Podcast

You do realize that a majority of his listeners actually are stupid, right?
Cant really know what a Majority of his listeners are
Everyone atleast that i know that listens to his podcast are all vaccinated , most lean democrat, I and all of them mostly just listen to his podcast for the comedians and archeologists or “ ufo experts” he has on
Anyone who takes actual medical advice from a comedian / ufc commentator are stupid and need mental help

forgot to finish my own point that I edited:lol:....

I'm saying Peterson does that. change terms and definitions to his liking leaving you off balance.

For all the Neil Young fans in the thread :pimp:

the man is blatantly lying

8 months ago we knew you could be vaccinated and still catch covid

we also knew it could reduce your chances of getting it, the severity of your symptoms if you did catch it and the risk of dying.. the math is there.. hospitals can actually care for patients now

the reason why what he has been doing is so dangerous is because we need as many people as possible to get vaccinated so we have a chance at getting back to some form of normal beyond people sticking their fingers in their ears and going:

1643644102287.gif

I probably know the answer to this, but are the doctors he brought on currently actively involved in approved, legit research?

Pertaining to covid??

Pretty sure the gov isn't funding any of their projects at this point :lol:

the man is blatantly lying

8 months ago we knew you could be vaccinated and still catch covid

we also knew it could reduce your chances of getting it, the severity of your symptoms if you did catch it and the risk of dying.. the math is there.. hospitals can actually care for patients now

Yeah aside from the lab leak example the rest were off base.

I get his broader point though... It wouldn't surprise me if some of these alternative treatment methods are accepted at some point in the future.

That being said that doesn't mean vaccination won't still be the best play for the overwhelming majority.

Pertaining to covid??

Pretty sure the gov isn't funding any of their projects at this point :lol:

Yeah aside from the lab leak example the rest were off base.

I get his broader point though... It wouldn't surprise me if some of these alternative treatment methods are accepted at some point in the future.

That being said that doesn't mean vaccination won't still be the best play for the overwhelming majority.

i mean doctors are trying save lives

if they think of some these things can potentially do that, what choice they got?

only can fight stupid for so long.. if the person isn’t prepared to take the best form of treatment we currently got, that’s on them

Maybe I remember incorrectly, but when the vaccines were first available to the public , the narrative was that the vaccine prevented infection and transmission as well. Wasn’t that part of the reasoning behind saying vaccinated folks didn’t need a mask anymore (at the time)

And serious question, and I am fully vaxed and boosted… but if we can still get and spread covid, other than taking the load off of hospitals with less people needing hospitalization if everyone were vaxed, but we can still all spread it to each other, so how are we ever really going to get back to normal?

Maybe I remember incorrectly, but when the vaccines were first available to the public , the narrative was that the vaccine prevented infection and transmission as well. Wasn’t that part of the reasoning behind saying vaccinated folks didn’t need a mask anymore (at the time)

And serious question, and I am fully vaxed and boosted… but if we can still get and spread covid, other than taking the load off of hospitals with less people needing hospitalization if everyone were vaxed, but we can still all spread it to each other, so how are we ever really going to get back to normal?

dimishing the severity of the virus and the odds of dying seem like a huge step to me… but that’s just me

“The average weekly chance that a boosted person died of Covid was about one in a million during October and November (the most recent available C.D.C. data). Since then, the chances have no doubt been higher, because of the Omicron surge. But they will probably be even lower in coming weeks, because the surge is receding and Omicron is milder than earlier versions of the virus. For now, one in a million per week seems like a reasonable estimate.

That risk is not zero, but it is not far from it. The chance that an average American will die in a car crash this week is significantly higher — about 2.4 per million. So is the average weekly death rate from influenza and pneumonia — about three per million.”

I think one of my friends summed it up pretty nicely: "Joe Rogan listeners are a lot like Tool fans: terminally stupid but absolutely determined to convince otherwise."

I think one of my friends summed it up pretty nicely: "Joe Rogan listeners are a lot like Tool fans: terminally stupid but absolutely determined to convince otherwise."

What’s wrong with Tool 😭 I’m not a huge fan by any means but enjoyed some of their stuff when I was younger. My friend got me a ticket for the tour and I think it’ll be a cool show to see.

Back
Top Bottom