Joe Rogan Podcast

pointless kamikaze attempts to ban things
is an instinct ill never understand.

like why lose money over something that will amount to nothing?

but hey they are rich, I guess they can afford it.

I don't think this is entirely pointless.

Having all these white artists pull their content over the covid controversy can be dismissed as virtue signalling but black artists taking issue with his commentary regarding race will hit different.

The only black people Rogan will have on, are a-political black folk, comedians upset about cancel culture, cornel west (who’s weird and loves everybody), some libertarian black ppl, ppl in need of a platform that side with his worldview, mma ppl. Or Candace Owens types.

I think Umar would be interesting. But his crowd would revolt or ignore :lol:.

I don't think this is entirely pointless.

Having all these white artists pull their content over the covid controversy can be dismissed as virtue signalling but black artists taking issue with his commentary regarding race will hit different.

I dunno even if Spotify were to cave

Joe Rogan would be back on YouTube tomorrow.
He's too famous and popular to be stopped in any significant way.

So I personally wouldn't see the point in waisting money on it.

And the principle at stake just seems not well thought out.

Spotify shouldn't host people with problematic views?

Can they host Eric Clapton ?
R Kelly?
Michael Jackson?

How are they gunna have a country music catalogue? :lol:

Apperently Neil Young believes and spreads Anti GMO conspiracy theories. Produced a movie about it.

Should Neil Young be on Spotify?

Seems like a total waste of time and money to me.

But like I said they can afford it. *Shrugs*

The only black people Rogan will have on, are a-political black folk, comedians upset about cancel culture, cornel west (who’s weird and loves everybody), some libertarian black ppl, ppl in need of a platform that side with his worldview, mma ppl. Or Candace Owens types.

I think Umar would be interesting. But his crowd would revolt or ignore :lol:.

Kinda works both ways

If it's now politically "problematic" to go on Joe Rogan,

the type of black guest you're describing wouldn't want to go Joe Rogan.

Bernie Sanders got tons of **** for going on Rogan.

I really don't think Joe Rogan would say no to Ta-nehasi Coates for example, according to him he was gunna get Obama.

Like what black guest would you want to see on Rogan? And would they agree to it?

I question whether some ppl live in our shared reality. Former POTUS is banned from twitter and should be from all of the popular social sites. But Joe Rogan is too popular for any real impact lol

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh I think podcasts are judged differently to music in the sense they aren't an 'art form' as such.

And the reason Rogan went over to spotify is because he was starting to see content that was deemed controversial start to get removed / de-monetized on youtube.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh I think podcasts are judged differently to music in the sense they aren't an 'art form' as such.

And the reason Rogan went over to spotify is because he was starting to see content that was deemed controversial start to get removed / de-monetized on youtube.
So artists can use their fame to promote problematic political ideas...but podcasters can't? Wut

Does that sound like a well thought out principle
Worth waisting money on defending?

You can get the Ben Shapiro show, hell you can get the Steve Bannon show, on Spotify.

Podcasts are unregulated RSS feeds, you aren't going to stop Rogan.

Like I said Neil Young can afford it, but he's def waisting his time and money.

I really don't think Joe Rogan would say no to Ta-nehasi Coates for example, according to him he was gunna get Obama.

Like what black guest would you want to see on Rogan? And would they agree to it?

He’d say no :lol:. Word is, Rogan been ducking certain types of ppl that would legit challenge him

I question whether some ppl live in our shared reality. Former POTUS is banned from twitter and should be from all of the popular social sites. But Joe Rogan is too popular for any real impact lol

Donald Trump is still the leader one of the two political parties of the most powerful nation on earth.

Every Republican fears crossing him.

And his personal approval ratings have begun to rise since his Twitter banning.

if he ran today he would have a pretty good shot of being re-elected president
Ihas the social media banning actually stopped Donald Trump?

You need only look at our shared observable reality to see that it really hasn't.

He’d say no :lol:. Word is, Rogan been ducking certain types of ppl that would legit challenge him

no way to know, but I doubt this
an underrated part of his appeal is his gullibility and his incoherent politics.

Joe Rogan agrees with like 75% of whatever his guest says no matter who it is. :lol:

even if it was Dr Umar he'd harmonizing "Donations...Donations"
with him just to keep the convo going. :lol:

Wut? Trump is the leader of the GOP?
An incumbent president that lost despite conservative gerrymandering and plot to steal a legitimate election lol
I think he’d sooner be indicted than have a shot at re-election.
Maybe you relished the days when Trump could spew hateful rhetoric from the highest office in the land but those days are over buddy.
We do not live in the same reality.

no way to know, but I doubt this
an underrated part of his appeal is his gullibility and his incoherent politics.

Joe Rogan agrees with like 75% of whatever his guest says no matter who it is. :lol:

even if it was Dr Umar he'd harmonizing "Donations...Donations"
with him just to keep the convo going. :lol:

Incoherent….have you listened lately? :lol:

He has on Claremont & Koch institute cats. Follows and mocks “libs of tik tok” . All the horseshoe theory, white fake “leftists” (Krystal Ball, Tulsi, Greenwald, Taibbi) etc as his “balance” to hard right wing and racist.

It would take a certain type of black person or person in the know of that type of media etc to call him on that. And he will duck them. Because they got him dead to rights. And he can’t show that hand. You know it.

He’d have Brie Brie or Nico House on there, before any other person of color that gives comfort to white supremacist. Because their internet align.

Cmon man :lol:. The guy is clear as day as to who he is.

We cancelling Jordan Peterson or did i misread something a few pages back?

Nobody but R Kelly and Bill Cosby has been “cancelled”

What are we talking about here. Jordan Peterson quit his job, because he has a White House audience who believes every word of his race pseudo science :lol:

But that’s a harder conversation for society.

We cancelling Jordan Peterson or did i misread something a few pages back?

this a black man to you?

1643769251137.jpeg

Wut? Trump is the leader of the GOP?
An incumbent president that lost despite conservative gerrymandering and plot to steal a legitimate election lol
I think he’d sooner be indicted than have a shot at re-election.
Maybe you relished the days when Trump could spew hateful rhetoric from the highest office in the land but those days are over buddy.
We do not live in the same reality.

You can ask elected republicans who they think the leader of the republican party is.

even a "moderate" republican like Susan Collins despite voting for impeachment refused to rule out supporting trump again.

In the Ohio senate race both candidates are debasing themselves in increasingly desperate ways
in order to secure his endorsement.

he's still the most influential person in the republican party.
he can def win again. its foolish to discount his chances.

Nobody but R Kelly and Bill Cosby has been “cancelled”

What are we talking about here. Jordan Peterson quit his job, because he has a White House audience who believes every word of his race pseudo science :lol:

But that’s a harder conversation for society.

them 2, like Harvey Weinstein facing the consequences of their actions

kathy griffin got canceled.. and it’s the same people who cry about cancel culture who did it

Roseanne thought she could still work for Disney popping off

just had to look at bill simmons, Jamele hill or Dan lebatard to see how telling the truth plays out with Disney.. and that bish wanted to get racist

Incoherent….have you listened lately? :lol:

He has on Claremont & Koch institute cats. Follows and mocks “libs of tik tok” . All the horseshoe theory, white fake “leftists” (Krystal Ball, Tulsi, Greenwald, Taibbi) etc as his “balance” to hard right wing and racist.

It would take a certain type of black person or person in the know of that type of media etc to call him on that. And he will duck them. Because they got him dead to rights. And he can’t show that hand. You know it.

He’d have Brie Brie or Nico House on there, before any other person of color that gives comfort to white supremacist. Because their internet align.

Cmon man :lol:. The guy is clear as day as to who he is.

he's a libertarian bernie sanders supporter, Id say that's pretty incoherent. :lol:

but like I said, it works both ways, if Joe Rogan is someone who should be boycotted how exactly is he going to get progressive guests?

but hey who knows, maybe you're right.

id def listen to a TNC pod with him tho, that be good.

I don’t think you understand the significance of Americans giving an incumbent president the boot.
Again, different realities. Then again you’re the same dude in here trying your best to paint Joe Rogan as some neutral sometimes skeptic instead of the vile piece of **** that he is.

Why aren’t cable news companies held to any type of standard?

We all know they lie all the time too.
been wondering this

The amount of misinformation cnn, Fox, msnbc have spread last year alone is ridiculous

Yet people are crucifying the fight commentator of ufc who calls himself an idiot and says “ please don’t listen to me for medical advice”

You can ask elected republicans who they think the leader of the republican party is.

even a "moderate" republican like Susan Collins despite voting for impeachment refused to rule out supporting trump again.

In the Ohio senate race both candidates are debasing themselves in increasingly desperate ways
in order to secure his endorsement.

he's still the most influential person in the republican party.
he can def win again. its foolish to discount his chances.

trump can win again because republicans are rigging the system

they failed last time.. and now they’ve gone further to control the actual mechanism

it won’t matter if he loses by 3 million or 7 million, as he has in each election

Back
Top Bottom