Joe Rogan Podcast

It really is dangerous…

These ideas out in the open. Reading that article about Eddie Bravo. Wow. Joe doesn’t have him on much (probably because of Spotify) but that guy would come and spew all his conspiracy theories.

And entertaining controversial folks like Jones. We would all be like open idea conversations if he had Brother Polight, Dr Umar, Hebrew Israelites, etc.

Lol too many shots to the dome will make you Rogan fan INSTANTLY

He's the intellectual peak of uneducated problematic white males and fighters with extensive brain white matter disease.

Damn, I liked Israel too. :smh:
That was some **** ****. I'll never trust or respect a black person who feels the need to do this. You are essentially going against your community to make this dude feel supported? **** outta here.

It really is dangerous…

These ideas out in the open. Reading that article about Eddie Bravo. Wow. Joe doesn’t have him on much (probably because of Spotify) but that guy would come and spew all his conspiracy theories.

And entertaining controversial folks like Jones. We would all be like open idea conversations if he had Brother Polight, Dr Umar, Hebrew Israelites, etc.

Interesting enough that you say that because Charlamagne did exactly this & people still call him a **** & act as if he's bias towards Rogan:lol:

Yeah, we know his words don't mean ****. But him saying that "he's black" gives certain folks validation that what Joe did is fine. That's the **** I have an issue with
I agree. The guy probably doesn't know why what he said is stupid, that's why I said his opinion is irrelevant.

You'd be surprised at the number of black people who don't live in the US who approve of the last administration and gloss over the racism and racists it elevated. Most lack the understanding of the US social context and its power dynamics, and they do not understand (or don't care) that their support of such figures is used to placate Black folks who live here.

Posted this in the MMA thread and wanted to post it here too:

Izzy also grew up in NZ. As someone who also did, I can tell you with certainty about 10 people in NZ (US ex-pats excluded) know the weight behind America's history with African Americans.
The knowledge goes as deep as "black people were enslaved", nobody knows the details about how ****ed up things were and the ramifications that still exist.
I've never used the word because I've always taken a huge interest in American history and politics and know the weight behind it, but it wasn't until I moved here till I understood the gravity of race relations. While his "I'm black I got this" comment may be technically true since he is black, my personal opinion is nobody apart from African Americans should be able to comment on how and when that word should be accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from that point, genuinely curious what people think of this clip? If you saw this only you'd think Joe Rogan is a completely different person. Is it possible to be a progressive and not racist but also have said some stupid racist **** in the past? Please watch the clip if you're going to respond. Legitimately want good discussion and want to learn people's perspectives on issues such as this.

Aren't there African Americans who have given Joe Rogan a pass? Let's stop getting too deep with these peoples stupidity. :rofl:

Sometimes it ain't that deep.

COLOUR COMMENTARY

642F72B9-DA73-4206-BB89-0F7358111026.jpeg

Posted this in the MMA thread and wanted to post it here too:

Izzy also grew up in NZ. As someone who also did, I can tell you with certainty about 10 people in NZ (US ex-pats excluded) know the weight behind America's history with African Americans.
The knowledge goes as deep as "black people were enslaved", nobody knows the details about how ****ed up things were and the ramifications that still exist.
I've never used the word because I've always taken a huge interest in American history and politics and know the weight behind it, but it wasn't until I moved here till I understood the gravity of race relations. While his "I'm black I got this" comment may be technically true since he is black, my personal opinion is nobody apart from African Americans should be able to comment on how and when that word should be accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from that point, genuinely curious what people think of this clip? If you saw this only you'd think Joe Rogan is a completely different person. Is it possible to be a progressive and not racist but also have said some stupid racist **** in the past? Please watch the clip if you're going to respond. Legitimately want good discussion and want to learn people's perspectives on issues such as this.

I’d hope you aren’t investing much in anything he says

Decent conversation regarding Rogan, well from the professor.

I agree with her take on the situation

Of course, Jon Stewart and Rogan are friends :lol:

Mans really did a whataboustism about NYT and comparing himself during the Iraq War to Joe Rogan and covid :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom