Joe Rogan Podcast

I’ll do the homework and listen to Zuck’s episode. It was a good week having my favourite Guitarist Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, Louis CK and CIA op Mike Baker.

Sidenote since he was mentioned, Louis C.K comeback was the most predictable thing ever

Mans on podcast and comedians are talking to him like he is fresh out Mandela :lol:

The framing about how he is some victim in all this, instead of how he was perverting self-sabotaged hypocrite, is equally funny and pathetic

But hey, I think him coming back around is probably seen as a win for a certain group that is really invested in scoring culture war points.

So he needs to be presented as a somewhat sympathetic character

Well he bought the show and put them on his site, so he could do it.

The problem would be getting the same quality of actors to be on the show again .

I think he'd have no prob getting fellow comedians.

But other actors would be problematic I think.
Like would Pamela adlon take the PR hit singing up with Louis again?

She condemned him pretty explicitly after it blew up in my memory.

I would love to see it, but I doubt it.

What makes it a "comeback" though? What has he done that he hasn't already been doing?

??

he had multiple television shows in development,
an overall production deal with FX, 3 tv shows and and directed and produced a film that was subsequently buried.

he def took a seat on the bench for a minute.

Ya'll are funny with this canceled/uncancelled talk.

Louis would not be podcast hopping if he didn't get exposed/shunned. Only interviews I recall previously were on late night tv shows. He's done podcasts that have 68k & 90k subscribers and that's probably AFTER they got a bump from his appearance. :lol:

D'Elia was digitally replaced in a movie and had to join Brendan/Theo's podcast. He rebranded his Youtube channel too

Of course some people who do wild stuff aren't gonna go away forever but they are down bad relative to where they were. Outside of "friends" and people who can use them they're radioactive.

Last edited:
??

he had multiple television shows in development,
an overall production deal with FX, 3 tv shows and and directed and produced a film that was subsequently buried.

he def took a seat on the bench for a minute.
He has these again? I'm not debating, I'm asking for information.

He has these again? I'm not debating, I'm asking for information.

I misunderstood I thought you were saying he hadn't lost anything to comeback from.

Nah he hasn't gotten any of that stuff back.

He self financed a film. But couldn't get any high level actors beyond his comedian friends.

I’ll do the homework and listen to Zuck’s episode. It was a good week having my favourite Guitarist Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, Louis CK and CIA op Mike Baker.

Entire First hour oculus VR/AR tech

1:15 FB users and how algorithms works. “I’m not trying to clickbait you on things you hate”

1:45 how FB handles groups that may be too radical which ones do you ban. Swears he tries not to.

2:14 how do you choose your fact-checkers?

2:30 what was it like seeing FB grow from inception?

2:40 hopes, plans for Meta’s future(basically philanthropy)

-The fact checker part i got irked because essentially I shouldnt be banned from IG. It’s the words from Zuckerberger himself. word to Boosie.

-Besides talking algorithm it’s skippable

Louis CK is kinda a totally different case from the old never ending cancel culture debates.

He didn't commit a thought crime like JK Rowling or Dave Chappelle
Dude legit did a real world bad thing, not like speech is harm thing.

I do think he got some bad luck tho, it happening around the same time as Weinstein and me too.
kinda of got lumped in with that. while it was bad it's not like R Kelley Harvey bad.

Also he was particularly susceptible to elite shunning

a lot of the stuff relied on critical acclaim from college educated progressives.
especially towards the end he wasn't making broad entertainment.

the ratings for Louis, Horace and Pete, the Pamala Adlon show im sure were relatively tiny.

without a college educated progressive audience on your side.
there is no audience for a slice of life film about a alcoholic jazz pianist.

or a black and white film about and 50+ year old film director.

What do you mean by this part?
He said that things posted get personally reviewed at the very end by humans (if need be). While first being checked by AI or algorithms systems. and if some things that are straight outlandish they’re given the ok. and that they have somewhat like 10,000 people looking through it all.

I’m 100% confident this is clearly outlandish (by Zuck’s own words) but the AI scans and sees Hitler and would immediately flag it without it looking at “context”. which I would assume only a human can see “context”
View attachment 3016294

this one was one that was flagged before my demise but it wasn’t the final nail on the coffin.

And stuntman mike stuntman mike i appreciate bro. And here is proof I am still alive and kicking lol

He said that things posted get personally reviewed at the very end by humans (if need be). While first being checked by AI or algorithms systems. and if some things that are straight outlandish they’re given the ok. and that they have somewhat like 10,000 people looking through it all.

I’m 100% confident this is clearly outlandish (by Zuck’s own words) but the AI scans and sees Hitler and would immediately flag it without it looking at “context”. which I would assume only a human can see “context”
View attachment 3016294

this one was one that was flagged before my demise but it wasn’t the final nail on the coffin.

And stuntman mike stuntman mike i appreciate bro. And here is proof I am still alive and kicking lol

Careful, don’t wanna catch a warning for having that PG-13 word in your pic. Pick and chooses who gets what warnings around here

Back
Top Bottom