Joe Rogan Podcast

tumblr_inline_mg2rvnXxNf1qesdol.gif

The only way the coercion argument works is if we're talking about volunteers taking part in pre-approval clinical trials. When it comes to the research process, volunteers were turned down for some clinical trials.

(May 2021)

Currently there are a lot more families willing to volunteer in trials than spaces available in the trials. Historically it's much easier to recruit kids for studies during active disease outbreaks. COVID-19 has killed more than 300 kids across the country.

"That actually represents one of the top 10 causes of death in children right now," says Dr. Yvonne Maldonado, a pediatric infectious disease expert at Stanford Medicine who is leading the trial. "And there have been thousands of children hospitalized."

Besides, doctors are NOT forcing people to take the vaccine, they're recommending it. Dude might be a good doctor in his specialty, but his understanding of the ethics of medicine (or even general ethics) seems strenuous based on his willingness to misrepresent lie about what is happening.

Love to see it. The echo chamber on here that tRuStS tHe ScIeNcE will conveniently ignore this doctor though since he doesnt support their narrative.
There's narrative, and there's consensus. If this doctor has a problem with the scientific consensus that finds the vaccines safe and suitable for public use, then the problem might be him and not the majority of docs who recommend the vaccine. It's up to him to bring forward the evidence that invalidates the current findings.

Joe Rogan tacitly admitting he has no idea what a stroke is.

Big "dude, trust me" energy radiating off that clip, but from what I gather that's like 90% of the show's content.

Joe is so weird

Dude has this strange affinity for Barack Obama. But mans didn't vote for him either time though from what I can tell

But dude is generally weird about really liking successful black people.

I don’t know much about Rogan so my comment might be uninformed. This is based off the few times i’ve listened. He just has normal convos with a broad variety of people - which many people find engaging.

It seems like he doesn’t get the gravity of having such a huge platform and how much it shapes thought. We have a problem in this country of elevating people to huge platforms that are not versed in science, public policy, etc. I don’t blame him he gets paid but our country is run off some very superficial level thinking.

I don’t know much about Rogan so my comment might be uninformed. This is based off the few times i’ve listened. He just has normal convos with a broad variety of people - which many people find engaging.

It seems like he doesn’t get the gravity of having such a huge platform and how much it shapes thought. We have a problem in this country of elevating people to huge platforms that are not versed in science, public policy, etc. I don’t blame him he gets paid but our country is run off some very superficial level thinking.

This is understandable if you don't know much about him or his show

I don't listen to him but through social media I'm able to keep abreast of the guests he has on and the topics they discuss

A very clear pattern starts to emerge once you've seen enough

Joe is so weird

Dude has this strange affinity for Barack Obama. But mans didn't vote for him either time though from what I can tell

But dude is generally weird about really liking successful black people.
Hmm, this doesn't surprise me about him.
I've been trying hard to figure out the infatuation that some people have for him. Then I started paying attention to those people, and now it all makes sense...

He was the doctor who testified in front of the Senate regarding the treatment of Covid and management of the pandemic

Pretty sure he’s talking about telling people to JOIN YOUR STUDY and take the vaccine

The fda has approved the vaccine.

That’s like saying “as your doctor, I cannot recommend this anti-hypertension drug. Bc I can’t make recommendations. Nuremberg rules. Sorry.”

I think Joe rogan is a clown but I'd vote for Michelle Obama and think she'd wipe the floor with the competition.

Back
Top Bottom