Joe Rogan Podcast

What’s wrong with Tool 😭 I’m not a huge fan by any means but enjoyed some of their stuff when I was younger. My friend got me a ticket for the tour and I think it’ll be a cool show to see.
The only band named after their average fan.

If I have to hear about how they incorporated the Fibonacci sequence into the time signature of one of their songs one more time I am just gonna snap.

The only band named after their average fan.

If I have to hear about how they incorporated the Fibonacci sequence into the time signature of one of their songs one more time I am just gonna snap.

Lmao, fair enough . Like I said, I enjoyed some of their stuff 15 ish years ago, didn’t listen to the newest album, but a concert at a venue 5 mins from my house, I wouldn’t mind seeing them live at least once.

FKeTttVWYAIlIhb.jpeg

This dude has reached the pinnacle of opportunism...

What you have found is an unfunny comedian failing to entertain people. Rogan has tens if not hundreds of thousands of hours speaking on the internet and that's the most you can find...
while he's actually raising black daughters btw...

Rock is gonna show up, sling his tequila and say nothing.

And the intended audience will feel good, about the “let’s all come together” talk, and continue to be misinformed, fragile bigots….who will never ever confront the elephant in the room :lol:

What you have found is an unfunny comedian failing to entertain people. Rogan has tens if not hundreds of thousands of hours speaking on the internet and that's the most you can find...

:lol:

I raise you, Paul Lepage! Dmoney, Smoothey & Shifty!

Paul Lepage also raised a black child. That doesn’t take them racist bones away my boy.

I know you felt like you were making a great point when you were typing this nonsense

I know you felt like you were making a great point when you were typing this nonsense
You know what, I constantly regret saying and doing things on this forum that upsets people even though it’s not what I aim to do. What he said wasn’t right, and trying to anger people with my defense of him is worthy of disapproval.

Rogan needs to bring Jesse Ventura back on to talk about COVID and the vaccines. Dude is as conspiracy-minded as they come. They're both on the same wavelength but Jesse does NOT play when it comes to COVID.

There are a ton of instances where I thought Jesse Ventura was a clown, but I still kind of like him at the end of the day. :lol:

Ever heard the joke about ****ing a goat once? That's kinda how racism works...

Rogan needs to bring Jesse Ventura back on to talk about COVID and the vaccines. Dude is as conspiracy-minded as they come. They're both on the same wavelength but Jesse does NOT play when it comes to COVID.

There are a ton of instances where I thought Jesse Ventura was a clown, but I still kind of like him at the end of the day. :lol:

I saw Jesse Ventura at the bank one day, dude is chill af. everyone was pestering him and he just went with it even though he was clearly annoyed and just wanted to leave with his money. :lol:

You think the Rock has gotta go on JRE to move tequila?? :lol:

That being said he's still a numbers guy.... so I imagine the main allure for him would be to try and be the most watched / viewed episode.

Havent checked on Jesse in a long while, but feels like covid would go along with his message in the way of bio warfare and population control.

I don't have a strong opinion on Jesse Ventura because I don't know much of what he has been up to

But mans is a libertarian, and on principle, I can't respect any libertarian over the age of 16.

Tool is one of those things that I'm aware exists, but I've never ever felt compelled to find out what it is.

Tool
Phish
Primus

all strike me as vaguely alternative rock bands 16 year old white male potheads become fans of after they get tired of Bob Marley "Legend".

pointless kamikaze attempts to ban things
is an instinct ill never understand.

like why lose money over something that will amount to nothing?

but hey they are rich, I guess they can afford it.
Stand for something or fall for anything.

And yes, as you said, they can afford it.

Back
Top Bottom