Jogger pants...

Grabbed the camel Dynamo's and black Zanerobe cargo joggers for $60 and $70 thanks to a sale in Atrium. If you are in the NYC area, they may have some sizes leftover.

They usually retail at $130 each.

Need a few more pairs of sureshots, definitely my favorite pants right now

Urban outfitters has an extra 50% off their Olive legacies. Came out to $30. Pretty good deal imo. Instore only. Good range of sizes.

View media item 1333688
Went there today and copped the same pair for $30. While at register, I asked if I could get the khaki and black for same price online. 3 Pairs of Legacys for $95. Piyah! Wanted blue pair as well but didn't have my size online.

Last edited:
tried on the zanrobes at nordstrom. I wear a size 34. I tried on 34 and 36 pretty much if you have thick legs these don't look right lol :lol: I'm giving up on these.

Last edited:
Nordstom's put legay's at 50% off....scattered sizes...no size 32s :smh:

I really wanted a black pair and a blue pair...

I have Size 32 Black Zanerobe Sureshots. Bought them a couple months ago, only tried them on, and they havent seen the light of day since then. $60 shipped. PM me. I can send tagged pics too. 

what other joggers are similar to American Apparel's Sateen billionaire pants? I tried on a bunch today and those are the only ones that didn't look like yoga pants below the knee and giant baggy pants above the knee.  

copped my first pair of publish legacy jogger in khaki and was wondering if these shrink in the wash? I'm usually a 33 in everything so I got a 34 and fits pretty loose in the waist but my calves and thighs fit perfect.

damn. lets see how a hot wash and extra time in the dryer goes. they are still 97% cotton so I'm hopeful.

Got me a bullhead jogger jeans from pacsun for 60 dollars. Price kinda steep but i really like the fit and material, feels like im wearing pajamas on lol

damn. lets see how a hot wash and extra time in the dryer goes. they are still 97% cotton so I'm hopeful.

They wont shrink. Shoudve gotten a 32, Publish fits a little looser.
Mine definitely shrank a lot. I used warm water and high heat. Got some leggings now. Take heed. My original joggers shrank a bit although stretched back after a few wears

Last edited:
Recently ordered the publish alek sweats. They ran really tight compared to a similar sized publish legacy. I'm going to have to upsize on them. Do the Bucks feel that way?

Waist is fine, but if you got big calfs you may wanna size up

Back
Top Bottom