Jogger pants...

Urban outfitters has an extra 50% off their Olive legacies. Came out to $30. Pretty good deal imo. Instore only. Good range of sizes.
Damn great price, I copped mine for $60 a couple months ago. Great fit and quality

Anyone find any grey sweatpants that fit similar to the Nike tech fleece pants? I hate the black strip that runs down the right pocket. I tried the publish alek but the knee area was too tight, even when sizing up. Wings and horns double fleece pants were superb quality but were a bit loose for me.

Im sorry I  almost brought myself to buy these pants, cant do it

LMAO

I've bought, tried on, and returned so many of these things that I've come to the conclusion that I'm over it

They're just not for me

I have a camo pair in the closet sitting there scared bcuz I never wear them

Seems like those $30 olive legacies are only at select urban outfitters. I stopped by UO yesterday and saw they were on sale for $60, no extra 50% off. I'm located in NJ

Seems like those $30 olive legacies are only at select urban outfitters. I stopped by UO yesterday and saw they were on sale for $60, no extra 50% off. I'm located in NJ

They had a sale for 50% off all items on sale. That sale may have ended. I went to an UO the weekend before last, they didn't have my size but they ordered it for me for the same price. Try calling and ask them if the sale is still on.

They had a sale for 50% off all items on sale. That sale may have ended. I went to an UO the weekend before last, they didn't have my size but they ordered it for me for the same price. Try calling and ask them if the sale is still on.

Ah gotcha, will def call and see. Thanks

Im sorry I  almost brought myself to buy these pants, cant do it

LMAO

I've bought, tried on, and returned so many of these things that I've come to the conclusion that I'm over it

They're just not for me

I have a camo pair in the closet sitting there scared bcuz I never wear them

Yeah they look wild comfy, but a little off. Only ones i've seen that I like so far are the nike tech fleece, but pass for 100 bucks.

I have seen it a few times in this thread but the Publish "Patton"  on sale at Nordstrom are garbage. They just do not fit correctly in the calves for whatever reason. I would stay away unless you want joggers that are wicked tight in the calves. 

Urban Outfitters has a decent sale on joggers right now, includes a good selection of Publish and Zanerobe.

Back
Top Bottom