Jogger pants...

Joggers shrank a bit after the hot wash and dryer so I'm happy they fit perfect now. Definitely hoping to cop another pair of publish legacy joggers again. I have some joggers from rustic dime and unyforme and publish blows them away in terms of quality in the thickness of the cotton and comfort of the cuff at the bottom. Also a nice touch that they are water and stain resistant.

Last edited:
Atrium had an instore/online sale. Grabbed Dynamo's and jogger cargos for $140. May have some leftover sizes online.

Fit slimmer than Publish, overall a better fit if youre a skinnier/more athletic type build.

I think I'm gonna order the 40 zanerobe. They might be loose but I think that's the only chance I'll get ones that are long enough

I think I'm gonna order the 40 zanerobe. They might be loose but I think that's the only chance I'll get ones that are long enough

No Urban Outfitters or Nordstrom near you? I highly recommend trying these on. Joggers fit weird to begin with so its all about personal preference.

No Urban Outfitters or Nordstrom near you? I highly recommend trying these on. Joggers fit weird to begin with so its all about personal preference.
I hit Nordstrom in Braintree before I left for school and they didn't have any there. Not sure about urban outfitters

I'd really like to try a pair of Dynamo's, but I am too short. The Publish Legacy is the only higher quality jogger with a ribbed cuff for us shorter people.
Is it because the Dynamo's have a longer inseam? On their website, it says the inseam s 28 - 28.5". This is the same as the publish legacy pants, no? I actually own a bunch of Publish pants but am going to try out a pair of Sureshots. I too am shorter.

Atrium had an instore/online sale. Grabbed Dynamo's and jogger cargos for $140. May have some leftover sizes online.

Fit slimmer than Publish, overall a better fit if youre a skinnier/more athletic type build.
Are Zanerobes generally longer than Publish? 

I like dont need another pair of black pants but that price is just too nice...ughhhh decisions decisions

are dynamo's drop crotch or nah ? also do they run true to size ? i should buy my normal jean size ?

are dynamo's drop crotch or nah ? also do they run true to size ? i should buy my normal jean size ?

I have the same size in sureshots and dynamo's, they are a little tight but they will fit just fine once I get back to my optimum weight.

Back
Top Bottom